- Briana Palma noes Mark Wahlberg has a serious man crush on Tom Brady, and he let it shine on The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon.
- Patriots Today - Robert Kraft and HOF members travel to Israel. (2 min. video)
- PFW in Progress - More on the Tom Brady deflategate appeal. (2 hour program)
- Kevin Duffy ranks the position groups on the Patriots roster from weakest to strongest.
- Steve Balestrieri thinks the Patriots interior defensive line play will be a key to success in 2015.
- Ben Volin Sunday Football Notes: Stakes are high in Tom Brady's appeal; More.
- Mike Reis discusses how Devin McCourty has embraced a leadership role with the Patriots.
- Christopher Price still sees Rutgers as the best-represented school on the Patriots' roster.
- Mike Petraglia tells us not to expect the deflategate appeal ruling for a while.
- Bob George sees deflategate reaching new heights in absurdity.
- Jerry Thornton proves Emmanuel Sanders is just another cheating hypocrite.
- Tom E. Curran ranks the top 50 players of the Belichick era: No. 32 Stephen Neal - No. 31 David Patten - No. 30 Darrelle Revis.
- Gronk plays in traffic. (Football by Football) Inside the Top 10 plays of 2014: #3,
- Matt Bowen (Bleacher Report) The NFL's most 'unstoppable' plays: Patriots' red-zone slant to Rob Gronkowski.
- Michael David Smith (ProFootballTalk) Longtime Patriots guard Dan Connolly may call it a career.
- Oliver Thomas (247 Sports) Rob Gronkowski checks in at No. 2 among NFL impact players.
- Josh Alper (ProFootballTalk) Darrelle Revis, Patriots defensive backs to work out together in July.
- Russell S. Baxter (Bleacher Report) Stock up, stock down for NFL offenses in 2015.
- Rachel Adams-Heard, Eben Novy-Williams, Alan Levin (Bloomberg Business) Some NFL teams are being probed for using drones to film practice.
- Guest MMQB: The American dream. (The MMQB)
- Dave Dameshek (NFL.com) NFC West reigns supreme among divisional all-star teams. AFC East 3rd.
- Dan Hanzus (NFL.com) The Superstar Club 2015: Who arrives? Who leaves?
- Mike Rodak (ESPN) AFC East Q&A: Which Bill will defenses focus on?