- Erik Scalavino breaks down the roster by position: Specialists.
- Erik Scalavino notes the Patriots 2016 opponents have been announced. AFC East plays the NFC West and AFC North divisions.
- Briana Palma posts some exclusive behind-the-scenes photos of Rob Gronkowsi and teammates at the ESPYs.
- Patriots Pro Shop is selling the book, "On To Four, the New England Patriots 2014 Championship Season" about the teams journey to a championship.
- PFW in Progress [7/16] - Dan Connolly retires, ESPYs recap and more. (2 hour program)
- Ben Volin reports the NFLPA will take legal action unless Brady’s Deflategate punishment is reduced to zero games. Brady is only the 6th QB to be suspended for non-PED reasons.
- CSNNE guest Michael McCann discusses what is Brady's best argument for reduction of his suspension. (5.54 min.video)
- CSNNE guest Michael McCann believes the NFLPA should go after how Roger Goodell and the league handled the appeal.
- WEEI guest ABC legal analyst Ryan Smith discussed Tom Brady's appeal process and what is to come.
- Steve Silva states that regardless of Roger Goodell's decision, Tom Brady has already been convicted in the court of public opinion.
- Mark Daniels notes that with Dan Connolly's retirement official, questions remain on the Patriots offensive line.
- Jerry Thornton believes the Stephen Gostkowski deal should be the end of "Patriots are cheapskates' talk.
- Ian Logue (PatsFans) Stephen Gostkowski's 4-year deal well deserved.
- Phil Perry previews the AFC leading up to training camp: Kansas City Chiefs.
- Tony Mazz and Jim Murray take a closer look at things that concern them about the 2015 New England Patriots.
- Tom E. Curran ranks the Top 50 players of the Belichick era: No. 12 - Willie McGinest.
- Braden Campbell caught up with co-author Jason Rosenhaus for a chat about what it’s like to write a book with Rob Gronkowski.
- NESN posts a photo of U2's Bono rocking Patriots Super Bowl ring with Robert and Jonathan Kraft.
- Jenny Vrentas (The MMQB) The MMQB Top 100 Most Influential: No. 1 - Tom Brady finds his motivation, again.
- Rhoby Sala (Goal Line Gazette) Patriots: The front seven on the forefront.
- Erik Frenz (Bleacher Report) How big is the Patriots' Super Bowl window?
- NFL Nation (ESPN) AFC East Q&A: Who will reach the playoffs?
- Ari Gilberg (Business Insider) Where are they now? The 2001 Patriots.
- Michael Martin (YouTube) The greatest moments in Boston sports history. (3.45 min. video)
- Jason Fletcher (Rant Sports) Deadline contracts are prime example why NFL is worth $11.2 Billion.
- Gil Brandt (NFL.com) 2015 Predicted stat leaders.
- Alex Marvez (Fox Sports) Where's the cash? NFL's most underpaid players.
- Marc Sessler (NFL.com) Ranking backup QBs from No. 1 to 32.
- Bill Bodell (Goal Line Gazette) Best linebackers of the Belichick era.
- Doug Farrar (SI) MythBusters: Is Peyton Manning's regression bound to continue in '15? /A rare 'window is closing' column on 39 year-old Peyton.