- Andy Hart talks about Tom Brady topping the MMQB's most influential list.
- Andy Hart and Erik Scalavino debate which Patriot does his job best.
- Patriots Today - Position battles: Linebacker. (2.27 min. video)
- Field Yates shares some quick-hit weekend thoughts from the Patriots and around the NFL: Value of WR Brandon Gibson's deal; Stability of the Patriots' coaching staff; More.
- Mike Reiss believes Roger Goodell's decision on the Tom Brady appeal will be telling about the mindset of the NFL's leadership. /Good read.
- Ben Volin Sunday Football Notes: Who can Tom Brady trust when it comes to deflategate?
- Mark Daniels reports Julian Edelman says Tom Brady is 'fired up' and 'ticked off'.
- Steve Silva notes Rob Gronkowski calls on Roger Goodell to 'wipe out' Tom Brady's suspension.
- Hilary Sargent explains why Tom Brady's next deflategate fight might be in Minneapolis.
- 98.5 Sports Hub guest Jason LaCanfora wonders whether Brady and the NFL could work out a closed door settlement.
- CSN Sports Sunday guest Albert Breer reminds everyone that Tom Brady loses control over the timing of his suspension if things head to federal court.
- Christopher Price is glad that the end of the 'dumbest offseason in NFL history' is finally in sight.
- Mark Daniels notes Darryl 'Swagg' Roberts brings confidence and athleticism to the Patriots secondary.
- Adam Kurkjian offers a preseason NFL power rankings, with the opening of training camps just days away. Patriots 3rd.
- Susan Petroni finds hundreds of fans lining the aisles of BJs Wholesale Club Sunday to get Rob Gronkowski to autograph his new book for them.
- David Cunningham notes Donald Trump passed on buying the Patriots: Debt was 'too much to handle.'
- Oliver Thomas (247 Sports) When it comes to in-game adjustments, Bill Belichick leads NFL.
- Joe McDaniels (ESPN) Patriots' Julian Edelman: Tom Brady 'a little ticked off'.
- Sterling Xie (Bleacher Report) Patriots: How can Josh McDaniels get most out of offense in 2015?
- Jake Mackey (Goal Line Gazette) Patriots training camp battles: AJ Derby vs. Michael Hoomanawanui for third tight end.
- Bill Bodell (Goal Line Gazette) Rob Ninkovich: Most underrated player in the NFL?
- Todd Archer (ESPN) Dean Blandino on NFL game officials' meeting: 'Our goal is consistency'.
- Ben Stockwell (Pro Football Focus) Rookie impact 2014: OTs.
- Peter King (The MMQB) MMQB: Let's go camping.
- Mike Florio (ProFootballTalk) NFL has been avoiding Friday bad news dumps, sort of.
- Cyrus Geller (FanSided) New England Patriots are interested in Reggie Wayne.
- Mike Florio (ProFootballTalk) NFL changes rules regarding umpire’s positioning.
- Steven Ruiz (USA Today) QB Rank: NFL starting quarterbacks ranked 1-32. Brady ranked 2nd.
- Mike Florio (ProFootballTalk) NFL to better police fumble scrums. /Great. More chances for subjectivity.
- Mike Florio (ProFootballTalk) Looking at how a Tom Brady lawsuit would unfold.
- Lorenzo Reyes (USA Today) What might NFL be considering as Tom Brady awaits Deflategate appeal ruling?
- Mike Florio (ProFootballTalk) Brady ruling expected this week, litigation seen as inevitable.
- Bob Pockrass (ESPN) As Tom Brady awaits appeal decision, teammates show support.
- Darren Rovell (ESPN) Football from AFC Championship Game sold for nearly $44K in auction.
- Kevin Flanagan (Boston Sports Desk) Set silliness aside, Patriots fans. Tom knew and you know it.
- Bob Kravitz (WTHR) No Goodell ruling on Brady yet, but I'm guessing 2 games.