- Patriots re-sign rookie WR Zach D'Orazio.
- Patriots Today - Julian Edelman visits #1 hospital in the nation. (video)
- Patriots Today - Get ready for Training Camp. (video)
- From the NFL - Biggest challenges facing the Patriots in training camp. (video)
- PFW In Progress [7/23] - More Brady speculation and Training Camp preview. (2 hour program)
- Mark Daniels believes the Patriots rookies will have a chance to make an immediate impact.
- CBS Boston reports Tom Brady has topped NFL sales from March through May.
- Mike Reiss notes the Patriots will open training camp with four straight morning practices.
- Mike Reiss relays a fun fact about each of the Patriots rookie draft picks on the day they report to camp.
- Mike Reiss gives us five things to know about the Patriots agreement with CB Tarell Brown. 1. He's a legitimate candidate to start if his foot is fully healed.
- Christopher Price breaks down the pre-training camp roster position-by-position: Offensive line.
- Mike Reiss checks the locks at each position before training camp begins: Defensive Tackles.
- Mike Petraglia previews the AFC East: New York Jets.
- Mike Reiss reports Brandon Browner shared a personal note from owner Robert Kraft, along with a photo of his Super Bowl ring, on Instagram.
- Tom E. Curran ranks the top 50 players in the Belichick era: No. 5 - Matt Light.
- Mike Giardi continues with his ten most important Patriots heading into 2015: No. 6 Dont'a Hightower.
- Erik Frenz (Bleacher Report) What are reasonable rookie expectations for Patriots safety Jordan Richards?
- Mike Florio (ProFootballTalk) Brandon Browner officially gets second ring.
- Chris Wesseling (NFL.com) Top 18 AFC training camp battles. 4. Patriots cornerback potpourri.
- Mike Florio (ProFootballTalk) Adjusted catch rule still needs work.
- Greg Bishop (SI) I am an island: Darrelle Revis reveling in his homecoming with the Jets.
- Dan Wetzel (Yahoo! Sports) Roger Goodell's handling of deflate-gate has become three-ring circus.
- Karen Guregian doesn't advocate getting your hopes up for an out-of-court settlement between Tom Brady and Roger Goodell.
- Mike Petraglia writes Tom Brady is finding out this has never been about finding a reasonable solution: "The owners driving this race car off a cliff want blood and clearly have ordered Roger Goodell not to stand down."
- Ben Volin thinks we should change 'deflategate' to 'delaygate' since Roger Goodell is taking his sweet time in announcing his decision on Brady's appeal.
- Mark Maske (Washington Post) Tom Brady appeal settlement unlikely as league source says support for four-game Deflategate ban is considerable.
- CSNNE reports Champ Bailey can't understand why Tom Brady was suspended 'for something you THINK he did,' and believes Roger Goodell will negate the suspension.
- Mike Walsh (Boston Sports Media) The character of Chris Mortensen. /Solid read.
- Mike Dussault (Pats Propaganda) An inconvenient Super Bowl win (for those who hate the Patriots.)
- Jerry Thornton is outraged the Brady negotiations are being undermined by NFL owners.
- Christopher Price notes NFLPA spokesman says "we're all anxious" to hear how Roger Goodell will rule in Brady's appeal.
- Mike Florio (ProFootballTalk) Reported Brady offer to pay fine not an admission of guilt.
- Darren Rovell (ESPN) Brady gear atop sales list despite Deflategate. /Despite? It's Brady support because of deflategate.
- Bill Reynolds shares his thoughts six months in to the deflategate quagmire.