- Tom Brady statement on Goodell ruling.
- Statement from the Patriots on Goodell ruling.
- Patriots Hall of Fame induction ceremony for Willie McGinest and Houston Antwine set for Aug. 5.
- Paul Perillo notes Fisher College names scholarship for Matthew Slater.
- Andy Hart posts his pre-camp 53-man roster projection.
- Paul Perillo provides a position-by-position breakdown of Bill Belichick’s opening day rosters throughout his time in New England.
- Andy Hart tackles this week's Ask PFW Mailbag: Setting up Patriots training camp.
- Ben Volin guides fans on how to watch Training Camp like a pro.
- Mike Reiss finishes his "checking the locks" series with a look at the battle for backup spots at linebacker.
- Jeff Howe comes up with ten questions for Patriots training camp: Who's under center?
- Mike Giardi counts down the ten most important Patriots heading into 2015: No. 2 - Rob Gronkowski.
Jeff Howe continues breaking down the pre-training camp roster by position: Safety - Cornerback.
- Colin Fleming (Boston Magazine) The Tao of Zo: Beers, balls, a Beetle, and Brady, baby: How Scott Zolak went from Pats backup to the best seat in the house.
- Matt Yoder (Awful Announcing) ESPN will air a primetime special on Cowboys training camp because they have no shame. /Hint: last year featured SB Champion Seahawks.
- Mike Rodak (ESPN) Examining Patriots QB Jimmy Garoppolo's NFL experience.
- Michael McCann (SI) Why Goodell ruled against Brady in Deflategate, and Brady's next steps.
- Steve Buckley wonders why the NFL has now made it its mission to destroy Tom Brady.
- Mike Reiss opens class with Tom Brady 101, and tells us what's next for the Patriots.
- Mike Reiss reports on all of the deflategate events from Tuesday.
- Jeff Howe reports Tom Brady's side vows to fight on after NFL upholds ban.
- Mike Florio (ProFootballTalk) Brady offered to help NFL gather missing text messages.
- Jeff Howe posts three important takeaways from Tom Brady's statement.
- Ryan Hannable gives us some notable takeaways from the NFL 20-page final decision upholding Brady's suspension.
- Rachel G. Bowers gives us five takeaways from the NFL's report on Tom Brady's appeal hearing.
- Mike Petraglia reports the Patriots organization 'cannot comprehend' Roger Goodell upholding Tom Brady's 4-game suspension.
- Adam Kilgore (Washington Post) Tom Brady’s upheld DeflateGate suspension perfectly exhibits the NFL’s shattered disciplinary system.
- Michael Hurley says it's hard to fully believe anything released by Goodell or the NFL.
- Mike Petraglia tells us why all hope is not lost for Tom Brady.
Alan Milstein (Sports Law Blog) Deflategate: Round II. Brady can win this in court.
- Tom Brady's appeal ruling. (4.20 min. video) /Matt tells us not to be duped by league's talk of the phone. joins NESN Live to discuss
- Mike Florio (ProFootballTalk) NFLPA calls Brady decision "outrageous."
- Philip Marcelo (AP) Patriots fans defiant after 'Deflategate' ruling.
- Steve Balestrieri (PatsFans) Tom Brady needs an epic 4th-quarter comeback in court, and to speak.
- Fitzy (SBN Studios) Patriots fan furious that Tom Brady's suspension is upheld. (4.31 min. video) [Language]
- Karen Guregian reacts to the news of Brady destroying his cell phone and says that his image is seriously damaged now.
- Darin Gantt (ProFootballTalk) Patriots: "Extremely disappointed" in Goodell’s Brady decision.
- Kevin Duffy doesn't think the latest development in Deflategate looks good for Tom Brady.
- Mike Florio (ProFootballTalk) NFL offered Brady "at least 50 percent" reduction in exchange for admission of guilt.
- The Herald posts Roger Goodell's full Final Decision on Article 46 Appeal of Tom Brady.
- Mike Reiss posts the NFLPA statement on Roger Goodell upholding Tom Brady's four-game suspension.
- Mike Reiss reports Tom Brady's agent, Don Yee, rips NFL in strongly worded statement.
- Dan Shaugnessy tells us this is worse than spygate and it's time to give up on Brady since the league found him guilty.
- Jackie MacMullan (ESPN) Tom Brady needs to drop it and move on.
- Dan Wetzel (Yahoo! Sports) Tom Brady's destroyed cell phone is smoking gun that crushed the Patriots superstar.
- Ben Volin believes Brady is probably guilty but he has nothing to lose by taking NlFL to court.
- Mike Freeman (Bleacher Report) Time for Brady to admit he cheated and save the NFL from a civil war.
- Lester Munson (ESPN) Tom Brady has no shot in court.