- Paul Perillo posts his news and notes from the first day of Patriots training camp: All eyes on Garoppolo.
- Andy Hart offers his Day 1 Training Camp blogservations: Rookie 4th-round guards Tre' Jackson and Shaq Mason got a lot of reps on line with Stork, Solder & Cannon at tackle.
- Press Conferences: Bill Belichcik - Jimmy Garoppolo - Malcolm Butler.
- Mike Reiss sets the schedule for Day 2 of training camp.
- Mike Reiss tells us Tom Brady delivered the "wow" moment of practice when he hauled in a one-handed catch from receiver Julian Edelman.
- Phil Perry sends us a Postcard from Camp: Day 1 - Brady gets raucous welcome from fans.
- Shalise Manza Young talks about the added importance of camp for Jimmy Garoppolo.
- Jeff Howe reports from Thursday's Camp: Bill Belichick went all in on Tom Brady’s practice reps and Brady came out firing.
- Christopher Price observes that by the way Tom Brady went about his business yesterday, you'd never know he was at the center of a legal battle vs. the commissioner.
- Jeff Howe Patriots Notebook: Jerod Mayo, Dont'a Hightower on track; More.
- Mark Daniels Training camp observations: Fans show support as Tom Brady stands out; More.
- Mark Daniels reports Malcolm Buther hopes to take the next step with opportunity in front of him.
- Adam Kurkjian reports the Patriots' young offensive line gets an early start at camp.
- Staff Report (Fox Sports) Tom Brady makes one-handed TD catch on Julian Edelman pass.
- Darin Gantt (ProFootballTalk) Tom Brady not only throws passes, but he catches them too in camp.
- Nick Sardina (Rant Sports) 5 Reasons why the New England Patriots won't win AFC East in 2015.
- Mike Freeman (Bleacher Report) Scout picks Packers-Patriots Super Bowl, breaks down every team.
- Will Brinson (CBS Sports) 4 Jimmy Garoppolo starts in 2015 might best 2014 Tom Brady's first 4.
- Greg A. Bedard (The MMQB) An open letter to NFL owners: The game deserves better. [Reprint from 9/24/14] /Worth a re-read.
- Frank Schwab (Yahoo! Sports) It doesn't make sense why the NFL sold out Tom Brady.
- Stephanie Stradley (Stradley Law) Answering your deflategate legal questions.
- Sally Jenkins (Washington Post) The NFL’s basic due process is the real issue in the DeflateGate controversy.
- E. M. Swift (WBUR) A Failure Of Leadership: DeflateGate’s real villain Is Roger Goodell.
- Matt Chatham (Football by Football) Deflating a con man: How not to be a sucker on NFL player rights. "From the jump, Deflategate was about player rights - not cheating. The league, of course, knows this."
- Kevin Montgomery (Wired) Even if Tom Brady did smash his phone, it'd make zero sense.
- Ross Tucker (Sports on Earth) NFL's Brady decision is perplexing.
- Ben Collins (Daily Beast) How Tom Brady can end Roger Goodell.
- Alan Milstein (Sports Law Blog) More of the Brady bunch. "[Milstein's] bet is still that Brady plays every game."
- Mike Florio (ProFootballTalk) Mortensen to address initial #DeflateGate report on WEEI.
- Mike Florio (ProFootballTalk) Kessler: "It doesn’t matter to us where the case is."
- Bob McGovern believes Tom Brady has a fighting chance in NY court.
- Ken Belson (NY Times) Court fight presents risks for Tom Brady and NFL.
- Tom Pelissero (USA Today) NFLPA lays out strategy to fight Tom Brady's Deflategate suspension.
- Mike Florio (ProFootballTalk) NFLPA "stunned" by role of Wells colleague at Brady hearing.
- Mike Florio (ProFootballTalk) 2009 Jets-Patriots incident becomes issue in Brady case.
- Andrew Garda (Sports on Earth) Brady continues his defiance.
- Robert Weintraub (Sports on Earth) Cell phones and the NFL: Dumb history.