- Andy Hart posts his Practice 10 blogservations: Patriots were "only" missing 17 guys to start practice.
- Erik Scalavino shares his news and notes from day 10 of Patriots training camp: Patriots getting healthier.
- John Rooke's View from Above: Are expectations for Jimmy G too high? Plus...thanks Giffer, and an update from enemy camps...
- Mike Reiss sets the schedule for today at camp and recaps the recent developments: Practice closed to public today due to forecast thunderstorms.
- Jeff Howe posts his comprehensive practice notes from yesterday. Lots of detail here.
- Steve Balestrieri (Pats Fans) Patriots training camp report - Monday: Butler shines again. (Great clip of Butler's deep-pass breakup.)
- Phil Perry sends us his latest Postcard from Camp: Lindley gets some extra work.
- Mark Daniels Training camp observations: QB Ryan Lindley debuts.
- Doug Kyed thinks Brandon Bolden's perseverance might pay off with a lead role in 2015.
- Adam Kurkjian sees Brandon Bolden stepping ahead in the battle for Shane Vereen's role.
- Tom E. Curran notes Brian Tyms knows it's time to make a push for that roster spot.
- Christopher Price evaluates Malcolm Butler to determine what we can expect from him at left corner.
- Jeff Howe reports Jerod Mayo is relishing being healthy and loves contributing again with the Patriots.
- Christopher Price catches up with Matthew Slater, who is happy to be back on the field.
- Mark Daniels notes Matthew Slater, Alan Branch and Brian Tyms are happy to be back.
- Mike Petraglia notes it was a frustrating first week for DT Alan Branch, who knows 'you can't get better on the field without being on the field'
- Jeff Howe Patriots Notebook: No major damage in LeGarrette Blount's knee; Belichick admitted the Matt Flynn-Ryan Lindley QB switch was made because Flynn never passed his physical; More roster moves.
- Steve Silva reports Massachusetts Governor Charlie Baker wore a "Free Brady" t-shirt while taking the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge at the State House Monday.
- Jake Mackey (Goal Line Gazette) Patriots: Evaluations from day ten of training camp.
- Gregg Rosenthal (NFL.com) Winners and losers from second week of camp. Moving up: 'Malcolm Butler's staying power.'
- Michael David Smith (ProFootballTalk) Bears trade Ryan Groy to Patriots for Matthew Wells.
- Darin Gantt (ProFootballTalk) Vikings are number one: In NFL arrests over the last five years.
- Mike Florio (ProFootballTalk) Rules limit resources for in-game analytics experts.
- Matt Chatham (Football by Football) Myth busted: CBA is no magic wand for Roger Goodell: Despite the hype, NFL's vague Article 46 powers have a poor recent court record.
- Mark Maske (Washington Post) Skepticism remains about chances of settlement in Tom Brady DeflateGate case.
- Ryan Hannable thinks a settlement between Tom Brady and the NFL seems unlikely.
- Ross Tucker (Sports on Earth) Proposing an NFL-Brady settlement.
- Scott Davis (Business Insider) The NFL is facing one huge problem with Tom Brady's appeal over his suspension.
- Braden Campbell talks about tomorrow's meeting with Tom Brady and the NFL.
- Kevin McNamara reports Magic Johnson says the NFL should back off Tom Brady.
- Kirk Minihane wonders if Tom Brady will sue the NFL for defamation.
- Mike Florio (ProFootballTalk) Jim Turner’s lawyer accuses Ted Wells of giving NFL what it wanted.
- Mike Florio (ProFootballTalk) Jim Turner opts not to sue Dolphins or NFL, for now.
Adam Schein (Mad Dog Sports Radio) Former Dolphins OL coach Jim Turner joins Adam Schein and destroys Ted Wells. (12.26 min. audio) /Insight into Wells' methods and madness.