- Paul Perillo posts his Day 12 blogservations: LeGarrette Blount was back in action during Saturday's practice.
- Conference Call transcript: Bill Belichick [8/16/15]
- Player interviews: Devin McCourty and Chandler Jones. (1.29 min. video)
- Sights and sounds of 2015 training camp. (1.29 min. video)
- America's Game Trailer (1 min. video)
- Mike Reiss posts some quick-hit weekend thoughts from the Patriots and around the NFL: Fair to challenge Goodell's use of the word 'independent'; Watching Bill O'Brian on Hard Knocks, bring what he learned from Belichick, is neat; More.
- Karen Guregian tells us what to like and what to worry about so far for the Patriots.
- Tom E. Curran gives us a Training camp update for this week: Monday & Tuesday workouts at Gillette and then off to West Virginia for two joint practices with the Saints.
- Karen Guregian highlights Bill Belichick's explanation of why he likes joint practices.
- Jeff Howe sees the Patriots defensive line is shaping up to be very strong.
- Tom E. Curran reports LeGarrette Blount eases some injury concerns by participating in his first practice since Aug. 7.
- Kevin McNamara reports James Develin continues to be a perfect role player for the Patriots.
- Phil Perry notes Bill Belichick considers James Develin 'one of the most dependable players' on the team.
- Mike Reiss focuses on Devin McCourty's positional versatility.
- Mike Reiss highlights the ups and downs of intriguing left guard Shaq Mason.
- Mark Daniels notes the Patriots know they can count on Devin McCourty amid uncertainty in the secondary.
- Christopher Price tries to answer the Devin McCourty question.
- Chris Mason says 30-year-old Antonio Johnson has done nothing but impress with his work ethic since he signed with the Patriots.
- The Providence Journal notes Duron Harmon says he's willing to give cornerback a try.
- Phil Perry sends us his latest Postcard from camp: Rookie DL Malcom Brown and newly acquired OT Ryan Groy exchange punches at camp; More.
- Karen Guregian points out what we're all thinking: There's no reason to risk Rob Gronkowski in the preseason.
- WEEI recaps Julian Edelman's call-in to the Dennis & Callahan Show: Players 'don't really talk about' deflategate at all.
- Christopher Price sees a big week looming for 10 Patriots.
- Mike Reiss sees Malcolm Butler's short preseason debut as a sign of his place on the CB depth chart.
- Jeff Howe Patriots Notebook: LeGarrette Blount participated in drills, amping up his participation; Devin McCourty was taking snaps closer to the line of scrimmage; Pats' first fight of camp broke out between Malcom Brown and Ryan Grory.
- Jerry Thornton discovers that a Canton, MA brewery puts 'A. Luck Sux" on its bear cans.
- Erik Frenz (Bleacher Report) Breakikng down Patriots likely opening-game starting lineup.
- Jake Mackey (Goal Line Gazette) Patriots evaluations and takeaways in preseason loss to Packers.
- Alex Reimer (SB Nation) Aaron Rodgers stands up for Tom Brady and quarterbacks everywhere.
- Brandon Funston (Yahoo! Sports) High Fives: Gronk a top TD favorite.
- Sarah Jane Harris (Sporting News) Patriots Training Camp update. (2.16 min. video)
Kevin Seifert (ESPN) Inside Slant: Trailer suggests Bill Belichick's apparent brain freeze was intentional.
- Brian Costello (NY Post) Meet the ‘black ops’ man behind the Patriots’ success [From 1/30/15].
- Peter King (The MMQB) MMQB: Perception and truth in Philly. /Deflategate-free zone.
- Mike Florio (ProFootballTalk) NFL Referees Association welcomes expanded role in training camp.
- Josh Alper (ProFootballTalk) NFL sends memo reminding teams of prohibition on fighting.
- Karen Guregian believes Bill Belichick will use deflategate to motivate the Patriots, as if defending their Super Bowl title isn't reason enough.
- Chris Korman (USA Today) The NFL can't afford to let Roger Goodell be the public face anymore.
- Mike Greenway (Deflategate Deflated) Deflategate deflated: The purpose of this website is to provide proof that the Patriots did not deflate footballs.
- Stephanie Stradley (Stradley Law) Deflategate legal time capsule: Judge Berman speaks.
- Mike Florio (ProFootballTalk) Ruling from Judge Berman won’t be the end of #DeflateGate.
- CSNNE guest Michael McCann joins Sports Sunday: Brady procedings have gotten 'very hostile'.
- Chris Simoneau (Scout.com) Jeffrey Kessler and the NFLPA filed a new motion Friday, going after the NFL's integrity, an ironic twist-of-fate in a case that should have never been.
- Mike Florio (ProFootballTalk) Some owners want #DeflateGate to end, others want to push for a win.
- Ben Volin explains why the deflategate battle may just be heating up.
- Mike Florio (ProFootballTalk) Report: Next week’s Brady hearing could include witnesses.
- Tom E. Curran provides direct examples of how NFLPA attorney Jeffrey Kessler hammers Roger Goodell in a 15-page filing.
- Mike Florio (ProFootballTalk) NFL contends Commissioner had authority to increase Brady discipline, so why didn’t he?
- Michael McCann (SI) Why does the NFL's reason for punishing Tom Brady keep changing? (1.19 min. video)
- Mike Florio (ProFootballTalk) Colts tout connection to league office on website.
- Ben Volin reports that a deflategate settlement seems unlikely, and suggests 'Wells and the NFL are holding back information' of a long-term scheme by the Patriots. /Begging the question, "Why?".