- Andy Hart posts his practice 14 blogservations: Tom Brady absent.
- Patriots recent roster moves: Pats acquire TE Asante Cleveland from San Francisco in exchange for OL Jordan Devey; Release LB L.J. Fort and TE Logan Stokes.
- Patriots claim OL Chris Martin off waivers from Miami
- PFW in Progress Recap 8/18: Preseason is underway.
- Photos - In celebration of Patrick Chung's birthday, here are some of our favorite photos of the Patriots safety.
- Mike Reiss sets the schedule for today's joint practices and notes that for Rob Ninkovich, this brings back memories to a different chapter in his career.
- Mike Reiss shares a few follow-up thoughts on Tuesday's trade of G/T Jordan Devey for TE Asante Cleveland.
- Mike Reiss reports the Patriots have claimed 2nd-year OL Chris Martin on waivers from the Miami Dolphins, adding depth to account for injuries.
- Adam Kurkjian focuses on the Patriots offense needing the big guys on the offensive line to jell.
- Karen Guregian tells us what to watch for in Patriots-Saints workouts: Right corner merry-go-round.
- Tom E. Curran and Phil Perry report from Foxboro on Tre' Jackson making his way back to the practice field after leaving early Monday. (2 min. video)
- Cody Lachance (All Three Phases) Predictions for 2015 New England Patriots captains.
- Steve Balestrieri (PatsFans) Why Bill Belichick loves joint practices.
- Ian Logue (PatsFans) AFC East roundtable: Which player helped themselves or hurt themselves most in Week 1?
- Rich Thompson Patriots Notebook: Ryan Lindley eager to learn from the best; In Brady's absense yesterday, Jimmy Garoppolo took all the snaps; Rob Ninkovich began his NFL career with the Saints; More.
- Mike Triplett and Mike Reiss (ESPN) Reunited: How former Saints, Patriots have fared since switching sides.
- Jake Mackey (Goal Line Gazette) Patriots player profiles: Is Danny Amendola set for a career season?
- Jack Bechta (Nat'l Football Post) What is an injury settlement?
- Darin Gantt (ProFootballTalk) NFL to experiment with on-field replay/shameless marketing tool.
- Zac Jackson (ProFootballTalk) Hard Knocks recap: More F-bombs, more actual football in latest episode.
- Mike Florio (ProFootballTalk) Fighting won’t be tolerated in games, but it’s apparently OK elsewhere.
- Robert Klemko (The MMQB) Ten things I think I think: Peyton's hot starts, cold finishes.
- Peter King (The MMQB) The grateful Cowboy; MMQB Mailbag.
- Mike Reiss previews another round of settlement talks between the NFLPA and the NFL over Tom Brady's suspension.
- CBS Boston passes along a report that Tom Brady is willing to accept a suspension, but only for non-cooperation.
- Concord Monitor Editorial: A clear voice amid Deflategate noise.
- Christopher Price tells us what to look for in Wednesday's courtdate.
- Bob McGovern says Judge Richard Berman is about to become the most famous football referee in the country.
- Ben Volin looks at the arguments the NFL and NFLPA will likely make in court today.
- Tanya Ray Fox (SportsGrid) NFL Network's Heath Evans: "I don't work for Roger Goodell."
- 98.5 Sports Hub guest Scott Zolak says Tom Brady is 'very angry' about the NFL's insistence that he accept the Wells Report, and that he will not agree to 'a single game' suspension.
- Charles Robinson (Yahoo! Sports) 3 scenarios that'll extend deflate-gate for Tom Brady, NFL if no settlement is reached.
- Andrew Brandt (The MMQB) Settle in for more Deflategate.
- Mike Florio (ProFootballTalk) NFL still not budging from threshold demands in Brady case.
- Doug Kyed passes along a report that Tom Brady is expected to rejoin Patriots, with deflategate settlement unlikely.
- Mike Florio (ProFootballTalk) NFL not saying who will (or won’t) attend Wednesday’s hearing.
- John Dowd (Deflategate Facts) A Kangaroo Court: The NFL leaked false information to back up its case.
- Michael David Smith (ProFootballTalk) NFL still hasn’t distributed pressure gauges to equipment managers.
- Jason Cohen (Deadspin) The NFL's dumbass deflategate science report is a feature, not a bug.
George Diaz (Orlando Sentinel) Deflategate drama between Brady and Goodell is wearing thin. /Lazy reporter cashing in on deflategate headline.