- Post Game Notes: Patriots at Saints.
- Paul Perillo shares some random thoughts following the Patriots win in New Orleans: Third-down backs state their case.
- Erik Scalavino posts his post-game observations from the press box: McCourty at corner seems temporary.
- Andy Hart Post-game stock watch: Reserves do their job against the Saints.
- Post Game Pressers: Bill Belichick (5.08 min. video) and Jimmy Garoppolo (5.12 min. video)
- Post Game Quotes - Patriots and Saints.
- Jeff Howe sees Jimmy Garoppolo’s marked improvement as a major plus this summer.
- Mike Reiss thinks Garoppolo is showing he's capable of leading the Patriots offense.
- Doug Kyed has seen enough to believe the Patriots will be just fine if Jimmy Garoppolo has to take meaningful snaps in 2015.
- Michael Whitmer describes how the starters struggled against the Saints, while the backups shined.
- Doug Kyed gives us his Patriots-Saints takeaways: Top defensive backs struggle vs. Drew Brees.
- Tom E. Curran reports Devin McCourty wasn't too pleased about having to play corner last night, "I hope it's not permanent."
- Mike Reiss reveals WR Brandon Gibson, who is making a charge for a roster spot, injured his knee late in Saturday's 26-24 win.
- Mike Reiss shares some quick-hit weekend thoughts from the Patriots and around the NFL: Pats haven't changed defensive approach with CB turnover.
- Ben Volin Sunday Football Notes: Despite NFL’s ‘point of emphasis,’ training camp brawls continue.
- Mike Petraglia notes Bill Belichick likes his young guns: Maybe some 'deserve a chance to play in this league.'
- Mike Reiss posts a pre-film review glance at players who are Up and players who are Down after last night's game.
- Christopher Price posts his player stock watch: 5 up, 5 down after last night's preseason win over the Saints.
- Ron Borges concludes this has been a miserable summer for Boston sports with the Red Sox going through a shakeup and Tom Brady going through a shakedown.
- Mike Reiss reports Patriots president Jonathan Kraft said that it might be time to rethink the NFL's disciplinary process.
- Oliver Thomas (247 Sports) Jimmy Garoppolo 'wanted to get the ball out quickly' vs. Saints.
- Michael David Smith (ProFootballTalk) Brees looks great, Brady struggles.
- Lee Schechter (About Sports) Patriots' third-down running back competition heats up as Lewis and White shine.
- Oliver Thomas (247 Sports) Patriots rookie Chris Harper tries to 'find an opening'.
- Josh Alper (ProFootballTalk) Bill Belichick: I’m glad we don’t have to play Brandin Cooks twice a year.
- Jake Mackey (Goal Line Gazette) Player profiles: Will Julian Edelman be healthy enough to be the top receiver?
- Don Banks (SI) Snap judgments and snapshots from NFL training camp tour.
- Chris Burke and Doug Farrar (SI) Cover Two: Critical camp injuries; Coordinators under pressure; and who plays first, Tom Brady or Ray Rice?
- Michael Lazar (Huffington Post) Federal Judge to NFL - Your deflategate case is puny.
- Ben Volin warns that even though it looks as if Brady is winning 50-0 at the half, the NFL still holds a potential 70-point touchdown play that could win it all in court.
- Andrew Sensei (The Sports Esquires) Even if Brady wins in Manhattan Federal Court, the final outcome is still uncertain.
- Tom E. Curran explains why for Judge Berman, vacating the NFL ruling may be the easier road.
- Tom E. Curran notes Michael McCann doesn't think Tom Brady will need an injunction.
- Ben Volin sees only two conclusions to the ton of misinformation spread by high-level NFL sources: 'Either the league was hell-bent on punishing the Patriots, or incompetent.'
- Lee Schechter (About Sports) From start to finish Deflategate is full of twists for Tom Brady.