- Briana Palma tells us 8 things we didn’t know about Patriots TE Scott Chandler.
- Doug Kyed posts his Tuesday practice observations: Devin McCourty is back working with safeties.
- Mike Reiss notes Bill Belichick said that this week will be important as the Patriots will try to develop a routine with how they prepare for games.
- Mike Reiss reports the Patriots acquired TE turned tackle Mike Williams from the Lions on Tuesday.
- Mike Reiss notes Reggie Wayne had other options to consider before signing with the Patriots, but he feels he made the right choice, since his primary goal is to win.
- Phil Perry notes Reggie Wayne was introduced as a Patriot today, and instantly immersed himself in learning the playbook.
- Kevin Duffy gives us an injury update: Ryan Wendell, Travaris Cadet and Scott Chandler return to practice.
- Mike Reiss reports starting RG Ryan Wendell, who underwent offseason shoulder surgery, practiced for the first time this training camp yesterday.
- Joe McDonald reports Julian Edelman says he is uncertain if he will be cleared to play in Week 1.
- Mike Petraglia reports the Patriots officially place Brian Tyms on IR after clearing waivers.
- Jeff Howe Patriots Notebook: Julian Edelman is close, but there’s no point in rushing back; Injured players return to practice; More.
- Oliver Thomas (247 Sports) Jordan Richards 'did some things you don't normally see guys do'.
- Mike Florio (ProFootballTalk) Reggie Wayne dons new number, could add to HOF-level numbers.
- Josh Alper (ProFootballTalk) Julian Edelman on his status for Week One: Ask Bill.
- Neil Stratton (Succeed in Football) War Story Wednesday: Malcolm Butler beats the odds. /Good read.
- Tadd Haislop (Sporting News) Each NFL team's most iconic play.
- Dr. David Chao (Nat'l Football Post) Monday Morning MD: ACL and Achilles end seasons.
- Joseph Stromberg (Vox Sports) The NFL's hypocritical stance on fantasy football and gambling.
- Ian Gunn (Storify) Dueling deflategate letters: Breaking down the NFL's and NFLPA's letters to Judge Berman arguing over case law.
- Bob McGovern reports Tom Brady's lawyer rips the NFL attorney's criticism of the 19 cases he gave to Judge Richard Berman to review.
- Raffie Melkonian (Circuit Five) The opinion Judge Berman could write if he wanted to go with the NFL.. /Sad, but valid.
- 98.5 Sports Hub guest Sally Jenkins talks about the fatal mistakes by the NFL in deflategate.
- Stephanie Stradley (Houston Chronicle) Why the Deflategate case matters: If the NFL gets its way, then no player or team is safe.
- Larry Neumeister, AP (Yahoo! Sports) Talks go on as lawyers try to win over 'Deflategate' judge.
- Matt Yoder (Awful Announcing) Peter King's deflategate flip-flopping is pretty incredible.
- Tom E. Curran states the tables have turned on Robert Kraft, and the owners want Robert Kraft to take his lumps.
- Kevin Duffy looks at what's ahead for Tom Brady in court.
- Mike Florio (ProFootballTalk) Maine man claims he taunted Goodell at grocery store over Brady.
- Maury Brown (Forbes) ESPN's uncomfortable, unnerving relationship with the NFL.