- Erik Scalavino tackles this week's Ask PFW Mailbag: Training camp begins.
- John Rooke View from Above: The Butler will try, again…Jet grounded for going too fast…and Arizona’s coaching move is a smart move…
- The New England Patriots announced a series of roster moves.
- Briana Palma shares some of her favorite fan signs in support of Tom Brady from 2015 training camp.
- Patriots.com gives us 15 legendary Bill Belichick quotes about Tom Brady
- Patriots Today - Tom Brady's Top 38 Touchdowns, in honor of Tom Brady's 38th birthday. (8.26 min. video)
- Mike Reiss sets the schedule for today at training camp and recaps Monday's developments.
- Ryan Hannable reports the Patriots have converted Rob Gronkowski's $10M option bonus into 2 payments.
- Karen Guregian says it's too soon to to tell if Dominique Easley's ready to break out.
- Mike Dussault (Pats Propoganda) Pats Posits: Notes on the early days of camp.
- Karen Guregian gives us her Bests & Worsts from the Patriots start of training camp.
- Mike Reiss points out some players he views as having built some positive momentum early in camp.
- Mike Reiss identifies five Patriots players in need of some momentum as training camp progresses.
- Mike Reiss notes that according to Belichick, QB Matt Flynn is close to being ready for practice.
- Ryan Hannable focuses on Jake Bequette, who is working on getting into a 'comfort zone' after switching to tight end.
- Phil Perry points out Jordan Richards has made a handful of noteworthy plays through four days in camp.
- Ryan Hannable updates us with what the rest of the division has done so far in camp.
- Erik Frenz (Bleacher Report) Patriots closing in on solidifying starting offensive line.
- Andrew Garda (Sports on Earth) Come at the Pats, you best not miss: A look at how the AFC East could play out this season.
- Sterling Xie (Bleacher Report) Patriots quotes and notes from Week 1 of Training Camp
- Oliver Thomas (247 Sports) Six Patriots standouts through first week of camp.
- Oliver Thomas (247 Sports) Agent: Patriots re-sign linebacker Cameron Gordon.
- NFL Nation (ESPN) AFC East: Malcolm Butler impressing; Tuesday brings needed rest.
- Chris Chase (For The Win) 9 Ways to fix the broken NFL.
- Mike Loyko (NE Patriots Draft) Patriots: Ranking the Roster from 90 to 1.
Will Leitch (Sports on Earth) July's 10 dumbest sports stories. Guess what is still No. 1?
- Mike Florio (ProFootballTalk) Tom Brady will appear in court on the 12th.
- Tom E. Curran tells us Judge Berman seems to like to get his work done fast and in full view of the public.
- Charles P. Pierce (Grantland) Patriot Games: Deflategate and the golden boy that never was. /Great read.
- Bryan Stackpole (Downtown with Rich Kimball) Stephanie Stradley on why no suspension for Tom Brady is the best settlement. (12.58 min. audio)
- Ben Volin thinks the footballs were monkeyed around with and Brady deserves some punishment, but can't understand why the NFL has 'gone to war with the Patriots' and calls the NFL's actions 'deplorable, small and vindictive.'
- Chad Finn calls ESPN's Chris Mortensen's false report the Typhoid Mary of this entire situation.
- Kevin Duffy posts the full transcript and highlights of Chris Mortensen's ESPN interview, breaking his silence on Deflategate. /Makes me wish he just stayed silent.
- Mike Florio (ProFootballTalk) Mortensen talks 11-of-12 footballs report on ESPN Radio.
- Mike Florio (ProFootballTalk) Mortensen’s original story still has the 11-of-12 footballs falsehood.
- Ryan Glasspiegel (The Big Lead) Mort on ‘Two Pounds’ Report: "I didn’t correct it on Twitter, which was a mistake." Commentary, plus 13.06 min. audio. /Mort lies. Again.
- false deflategate report because he still hasn't figured out Twitter. (Sports Grid) Chris Mortensen: Didn't correct
- .Mike Reiss passes along the NFL's explanation of why having Troy Vincent and Mike Kensil in the officials' locker room did not violate the NFL constitution.
- Ken Fang (Awful Announcing) The Patriots vs. the NFL over deflategate leaks to ESPN is fascinating.
- Mike Lupica (NY Daily News) NFL commissioner Roger Goodell is biggest loser in DeflateGate debacle. "But now I hope that Brady does in federal court what he's done for one of the great careers in the history of American sports: I hope he wins."
- Jason McIntyre (The Big Lead) NFL and ESPN: A recent history of muted criticism and alleged leaked and loaded information.
- Patrick R. Diggins (Goal Line Gazette) The Super Bowl after glow that wasn't.
- Michael Felger believes a Brady/NFL settlement may depend on who has more to hide.