- Game Preview Patriots vs. Jaguars - Broadcast info, series history, team connections and which players to watch for.
- Mike Reiss gets Tedy Bruschis take on three areas the Patriots must improve. No. 1, Run defense.
- Andy Hart notes that for the third straight week, the New England defense faces an athletic quarterback, this time in Blake Bortles.
- Patriots - Bills second-largest market share in Patriots history
- Paul Perillo tackles this week's Ask PFW Mailbag: Looking for more weapons.
- Week 2 NFL Replay: New England Patriots vs. Buffalo Bills. (2 min. video)
- Christopher Price tells us five things we have to know about the Jaguars.
- Kerry J. Byrne has a terrific article explaining how Tom Brady is the NFL's top gunslinger, and nobody else is close.
- Steve Buckley notices that Dion Lewis was able to keep his job after fumbling on Sunday.
- Erik Frenz focuses on the Patriots' secondary through two weeks and how even though it's different from 2014, it's also the same.
- Mike Reiss notes Tom Brady is looking better than ever at age 38, and his coaches think that his work ethic is the reason why.
- Nick O'Malley looks at Dion Lewis' fumble problem and compares him to past Patriots RBs.
- Karen Guregian isn't sure if their soft schedule will help the Patriots get battle-tested enough for the postseason.
- Dan Shaughnessy writes about how the Patriots enemies have fallen victim to the deflategate curse.
- Gary Dzen talks with Drew Magary, who knows why everyone hates your favorite football team.
- Boston.com spotlights 9 other times where Brady has silenced Rex Ryan.
- Karen Guregian Patriots Notebook: It's only Week 2 but the young Patriots O-linemen have made a positive impression on Matt Light; Bill Belichick compared athletic QB Blake Bortles to Tyrod Taylor because he's faster than Ben Roethlisberger; Brady has thrown 7 TD passes already; McDaniels wants to see more from Aaron Dobson.
- Erik Frenz (Bleacher Report) Bill Belichick's 4-TE sets perfect for Patriots offense.
- Oliver Thomas (247 Sports) Duron Harmon's coverage seldom tested by quarterbacks.
- Oliver Thomas (247 Sports) Patriots preparing for a Jaguars defense 'that will outwork you'.
- Vote (NFL.com) FedEx Air & Ground players of the week. Tom Brady nominated.
- Oliver Thomas (247 Sports) Bill Belichick: 'It wasn't like Dion Lewis was a secret'.
- Andrew Carney (Goal Line Gazette) State of the AFC East and other thoughts.
- Week 2 overreactions: Tom Brady will win MVP. (USA Today) NFL
- Jonathan Vinian (Fortune) Touchdown! The NFL gets approval to fly drones.