- Erik Scalavino posts his film study of New England's Week 3 win over Jacksonville.
- Paul Perillo looks at the matchup winners from Sunday: Offense keeps rolling.
- John Rooke Nitpicks & Nitwits: Brady's playing late part of bigger picture.
- Briana Palma tells us who Julian Edelman thinks are the most stylish Patriots.
- Conference Call transcript - Bill Belichick.
- Coaches Media Access transcripts - Brendan Daly, Dave DeGuglielmo, Ivan Fears, Josh McDaniels, Chad O'Shea, Matt Patricia.
- Locker Room Uncut: Josh McDaniels (11.28 min. video) - Matt Patricia (6.36 min. video) - Dave DeGuglielmo (1.43 min. video)
- Adam Kurkjian focuses on how Tom Brady and Josh McDaniels are in perfect sync, when it comes to the Patriots' precision offense.
- Phil Perry points to Tom Brady's familiarity with Josh McDaniels as one reason he's playing as well as he ever has.
- Ben Volin did not love the defensive game plan against the Jaguars.
- Mark Daniels reviews the film and noted the Patriots improved run defense this week. Dominique Easley's quickness was a nightmare for the Jags OL.
- Chad Finn states 'There is, quite simply, no other team quite on the same level as the New England Patriots, and the rest of the league knows it all too well.'
- Jim McBride says only the bye week can slow down the Pats.
- Kevin Duffy notes Justin Coleman brings added swagger to the Patriots secondary.
- Jake Mackey recaps the Pats blowout of the Jags.
- Mike Reiss reports the Patriots OL coach credits Tom Brady for the growth of his young blockers.
- Chris Mason profiles the only Patriot who has played every offensive snap in 2015, who you may not have even heard of: Rookie center David Andrews.
- Doug Kyed notes new WR Keshawn Martin earned praise for his smarts and versatility from receivers coach Chad O'Shea.
- CSNNE Quick Slants guest Devin McCourty says the coaches push players to 'out-prepare' their opponents.
- Mike Reiss tells us where Jon Bostic fits into the Patriots' defense.
- Phil Perry notes Bill Belichick was hard on himself when it came to a couple of situations in Sunday's blowout win over the Jaguars.
- Doug Kyed hears Bill Belichick's view of the 3-0 Patriots: Three wins is no big deal, and will 'get a lot of coaches fired.'
- Mike Reiss notes Ivan Fears sees similarities between Dion Lewis and Kevin Faulk.
- Phil Perry highlights a Q&A with Patriots DL coach Brendan Daly: Playing DT is like 'playing in the middle of I-95".
- Christopher Price tallies the targets through 3 weeks, and finds Julian Edelman is still one of the most targeted receivers in the NFL.
- Ryan Hannable recaps Bill Belichick on Dale & Holley: "[Sunday] was a good day for us."
- Mike Reiss reports Bill Belichick gave credit to Walt Coleman for getting the call right, when he lost his challenge.
- Lisa Genovitch (Boston Title Town Talk) Tom Brady Revenge Tour.
- Mark Daniels notes that consecutive starts means more to Brady than scoring his 400th TD pass because that reflects his commitment.
- Mike Giardi uses a stopwatch on every single dropback and throw (and sack) from Tom Brady yesterday vs Jacksonville.
- Mark Burke (NE Patriots Life) Tom Brady: 'Don't compare us to '07 ' just yet' (even though we totally can.)
- Erica Corsano checks in at Jerod Mayo's sixth annual "Mayo Bowl" fundraiser for the Boston Medical Center. Four-year-old Chya (Lil' Mayo) stole the show.
- Ron Borges issues his Week 3 Report Card: The only danger Sunday was that the Patriots might look past the Jaguars, but the coaching staff kept them alert and interested.
- Adam Kurkjian Patriots Notebook: Josh McDaniels praises Rob Gronkowski who is off to the type of season that MVP awards are given out for; Patriots traded a 6th-round pick to the Bears for LB Jon Bostic; Bostic was selected two spots ahead of Jamie Collins in 2013; Belichick is pumping the brakes on comparisons to 2007.
- Timothy Healey Patriots Notebook: Patriots rookie linemen making Dave DeGuglielmo proud; Keshawn Martin made his debut, nabbing three catches for 33 yards and a TD; More.
- Jared Dubin (CBS Sports) Tom Brady is NFL's quickest draw and it's paying off for the 3-0 Patriots.
- Oliver Thomas (247 Sports) Bill Belichick: 'Three wins ain't going to get you anything'.
- Oliver Thomas (247 Sports) Five things to know: Patriots linebacker Jon Bostic.
- Jeff Kane (ESPN NH) Patriots enforce their will on Jacksonville.
- Josh Alper (ProFootballTalk) Tom Brady: I can’t understand comparisons to 2007 yet.
- NFL Total Access (NFL.com) Are the Packers the best team in the NFL? (1.06 min. video)
- Around the NFL (NFL.com) Best team in NFL: Patriots or Cardinals? (1.33 min. video)
- Khaled Elsayed (Pro Football Focus) Best players at every position for Week 3. Gronk & Jamie Collins get a mention.
- Bill Barnwell (Grantland) A tale of four quarterbacks: Your Week 3 NFL wrap.
- Adam Schein (NFL.com) Carson Palmer for MVP, Raiders for legitimacy & more madness.
- Robert Mays (Grantland) NFL Week 3 winners and losers: A.J. Green goes supernova, Philbin’s Phins continue to flounder.
- Chris Burke (SI) Sour rankings: Brandon Marshall's bizarre lateral among worst of Week 3.
- Matt Chatham (Football by Football) Knee Jerk's NFL Monday presser.
- Staff Report (USA Today) 50 things we learned from Week 3 of the NFL season.
- Around the NFL (NFL.com) Forty-two things we learned from Week 3.
- Sid Saraf (Fox Sports) NFL Week 3 Awards.
- Lindsay H. Jones (USA Today) 'Joe Philbin must be fired' and other Week 3 overreactions in the NFL.
- Staff Report (SI) Question Everything: Are the Dallas Cowboys still 'America's Team?'
- Richard Deitsch (The MMQB) 10 Things I think I think: 'Tell me I'm wrong,.'
- David Portnoy (Barstool Sports) The Pats won by 50. The Jets lost. And the wife of Dolphins CB Brent Grimes was arrested at Miami game....All is well in the AFC East.
- Tyler Dunne (Buffalo News) Brains under pressure: Concussion crisis continues to haunt the NFL.
- Jamison Hensley (ESPN) Pats prez: 'Really too bad' Ravens, 'sweetheart' John Harbaugh winless.
- Aaron Leibowitz (SI) Tom Brady needs to answer questions about his support of Donald Trump.