DEFLATEGATE - LOCAL
- Tom Brady issues a statement on Facebook.
- Mike Reiss hears from Josh McDaniels on Tom Brady, praising him for how he stayed focused on his job.
- Ben Volin reports NFLPA lawyer Jeffrey Kessler expressed confidence that they had a strong case no matter which court the case was heard in.
- Braden Campbell hears from legal experts who say the NFL will have a tough time getting the Brady decision overturned.
- Jackie MacMullan admits she was wrong about Tom Brady and wonders why the NFL was so hell-bent on tarnishing the legacy of one of its most ardent ambassadors and successful players.
- Matt Goisman captures the reaction of Brady's vacated suspension from around Cape Cod, including former head coach of the Green Bay Packers Mike Sherman: 'No one was paying attention' to psi.
- Jerry Thornton posts a few examples of how Pats fans won the internet on #BradyFreeDay.
- Cameron McDonough hears Pro golfer Keegan Bradley show support for Tom Brady and the Patriots at TPC Boston.
- Tom E. Curran believes the NFL owners want to keep Roger Goodell out of the courts and off the stand.
DEFLATEGATE - NATIONAL
- Ian Gunn (Sports Esquires) Deflated discipline: Breaking down Tom Brady's win and what it means.
- Bryan Curtis (Grantland) The storm of plenty: Why deflategate has been the perfect sports media feeding frenzy.
- Max Stendahl (Law360) The three legal players with the most at stake in deflategate.
- Jason Gay (Wall St. Journal) Deflategate, Brady, turtle, rabbit, juicebox.
- David Barron (Houston Chronicle) Attorney Hardin says social media, not legality, dictates NFL decisions.
- Bucky Gleason (Buffalo News) Goodell gets burned by Brady ruling.
- Greg Ryan (Boston Business Journal) Here’s where Boston lawyers think Goodell and the NFL screwed up Deflategate.
- Greg Cote (Miami Herald) Tom Brady wins big; NFL, commissioner Roger Goodell lose even more.
- John Dowd (Deflategate Facts) Judge Berman's ruling: A firm rebuke.
- Greg Cote (Miami Herald) NFL opens with Goodell in hiding. What’s next, disguise?
- Dave Zirin (The Nation) Why, at least today, we should cheer Tom Brady.
- R MacCallum (Goal Line Gazette) After nearly 7 and a half months, Tom Brady is free.
- Mike Tanier (Bleacher Report) Fixing the NFL's Bay of Pigs: How Roger Goodell can make better decisions.
- Thomas Boswell (Washington Post) Baseball learned from its legal losses; will the NFL?
- Mark Maske (Washington Post) NFL owners to discuss changing Roger Goodell’s role in disciplinary process.
- Wire Report (SI) Report: NFL owners will discuss changing Goodell's disciplinary role.
- Sam Farmer (LA Times) NFL may need to rethink discipline policy after latest legal loss in Tom Brady case.
- Joe McDonald (ESPN) Family, friends and teammates continue to support Patriots QB Tom Brady.
- Pat McManamon (ESPN) Josh Gordon praises Tom Brady after court removes suspension.
- Timothy Burke (Deadspin) Tom Brady's angry dad phones radio show, calls Roger Goodell "A flaming liar."
- Bob Kravitz (WTHR Indiana) Brady wins, Goodell loses, but Patriots still take a hit.
- Peter Schmuck (Baltimore Sun) The strange logic of the 'deflategate' ruling.
- Mark Kiszla (Denver Post) Broncos safety T.J. Ward victim of the latest NFL injustice.
- Wire Report (SI) Eddie George: Tom Brady got away with murder.
- Tanya Ray Fox (Sportsgrid) Brady, Facebook and being a Patriots fan post-deflategate.