- Game Preview - Patriots vs. Steelers: Broadcast info, series history, team connections, which players to watch.
- Paul Perillo posts his practice notes from Monday: Bryan Stork still out.
- John Rooke predicts the finish line before the starters' gun goes off.
- By the Numbers: 2015 Patriots roster.
- Press Conference transcript: Bill Belichick.
- Christopher Price suggests how the Pats and Gronk will try to beat Pittsburgh's pass defense.
- Mike Petraglia believes there is no one on the planet more excited and 'fully juiced' for Thursday night than Rob Gronkowski.
- Mike Petraglia and Chris Price preview Patriots-Steelers and the return of Rob Gronkowski. (6.26 min. video)
- Karen Guregian believes the Pats' new-look secondary is ready for the Steelers.
- Mike Petraglia notes that Bill Belichick is more than ready to turn to Ryan Wendell if Bryan Stork can't go.
- Mike Reiss tells us RB Travaris Cadet was a full participant in practice Monday after missing the preseason with an injured hamstring.
- Mike Reiss reports that the Patriots called RB Fred Jackson within an hour of his release from Buffalo.
- Mike Reiss notes that in the span of 10 months, Malcolm Butler has gone from being a healthy scratch to the New England Patriots' No. 1 CB.
- Christopher Price reports referee Carl Cheffers will work as referee for the Steelers-Patriots game.
- Mike Reiss says there's nothing like some playful banter between Bill Belichick and Ben Roethlisberger to add levity before their Week 1 opener.
- Michael Hurley serves up a delicious bowl of Snark Flakes with his defense of Roger Goodell.
- Doug Kyed reveals the Patriots 'Do Your Job' special notes those ineligible formations were named after the Ravens.
- WEEI highlights Kirk Minihane questioning Peter King, calling him out on blowing the deflategate story.
- Chris Mason reminds us that "America’s Game: The 2014 New England Patriots" is set to honor the reigning Super Bowl champions at 10:00 tonight on NFLN.
- Karen Guregian Patriots Notebook: The Steelers haven’t exactly been subtle about their plan on how to defend Rob Gronkowski and Gronk says, he's up for the challenge.
- Ben Shpigel (NY Times) AFC East teams on a quest to dethrone the Patriots.
- Jeremy Fowler (ESPN) Steelers' message to Rob Gronkowski, Patriots: We're jamming.
- Ryan Disdier (NFL Spin Zone) New England Patriots are new "America's Team".
- Bob Snowdon (Goal Line Gazette) Patriots: The final roster is never final.
- Peter King (The MMQB) The most indispensable QB; MMQB Mailbag.
- Eric Single (SI) Best of the second-best: Ranking the NFL's backup quarterbacks.
- Mike Florio (ProFootballTalk) NFL could be making some changes to its legal lineup.
William C. Rhoden (NY Times) Legal questions aside, much remains unanswered in the Tom Brady case. /Right, such as how you could unequivocally accept the NFL's lies over Brady under oath.