- Erik Scalavino breaks down the film to see who won their matchups from Week 5.
- Erik Scalavino tackles this week's Ask PFW Mailbag: Futures of Lewis, Bennett.
- John Rooke Nitpicks and Nitwits: Brady's return is a calming influence…picking up some nits…and the NFL loony bin is filling up fast…
- Andy Hart highlights Bill Belichick's Monday presser: Praise for Fleming, Run defense and Jim Brown.
- Inside the Patriots post-game locker room. (2 min. video)
- WEEI Patriots Monday - Tom Brady's weekly call-in: "I feel better now at 39 than I did at 29." (20 min. audio)
- Kevin McNamara reports on Tom Brady picking right up where he left off.
- Christopher Price looks at where Tom Brady's return Sunday ranks among the best games of his career.
- Jeff Howe sees the Gronk-Bennett tandem just getting started.
- Mike Petraglia mentions Rex Ryan was right. As he predicted this summer, Rob Gronkowski and Martellus Bennett are a nightmare for opposing defenses.
- Michael Hurley shares some still-fresh leftover Patriots thoughts: Two-headed tight end monster works better than expected; More.
- Jerry Thornton posts his knee-jerk reactions, Week 5: Patriots vs. Browns.
- Chad Finn shares 33 thoughts on Sunday's win. 4. Martellus Bennett has played five games for the Patriots, and I’ve already been dramatically wrong about him four times.
- MassLive picks 10 things we learned from the Patriots 33-13 win over the Browns.
- Jeff Howe details the game stats after breaking down the film of Sunday’s 33-13 victory over the Browns.
- Doug Kyed Patriots film review: How New England only previewed two-TE attack.
- Jaydeen Allen (MusketFire) Week 5: Patriots – Browns game analysis.
- Steve Balestrieri (PatsFans) Rusty? Brady shines, Patriots down Cleveland 33-13.
- Matt Burke explains how the presence of Jimmy Garoppolo will only help Tom Brady.
- Phil Perry notes Tom Brady took only 54 snaps in exhibition games, compared to 112 for Jimmy Garoppolo and 111 for Jacoby Brissett, and wishes he could've had more.
- Connor Fulton (MusketFire) Who is the favorite target of Tom Brady in 2016?
- Kevin Duffy lauds the Patriots' commitment to the running game.
- Mike Reiss reports Stephen Gostkowski has been uncharacteristically off target this season, but his eammates refuse to kick him while he's down.
- A. Sherrod Blakely finds that Tom Brady's successful return impresses the Celtics too.
- Mike Petraglia notes Bill Belichick recalls Sunday's trip to Jim Brown statue and explains why he's the 'greatest player that ever played.'
- Chad Finn points out the Patriots game broadcast was the highest-rated program again this week, the fifth time in five games this season.
- Adam Kurkjian Patriots Notebook: Tom Brady says ‘I feel pretty good’ after return.
- 98.5 Sports Hub guest Boomer Esiason: I never thought Tom Brady would be that good. (1 min. audio)
- Ron Borges grades the Patriots Week 5 Report Card: The Jim Brown statue was 'more mobile than many of the current Browns'.
- Bill Bender (Sporting News) Admit it, everybody — you're glad Tom Brady is back.
- 1st Patriots drive back was football art. (Football by Football) Tom Brady's
- Chris Korman (USA Today) Twitter rejoiced in Tom Brady’s return and used it to burn Roger Goodell.
Chase Howell (Pro Football Focus) 5 Must-know PFF stats from NFL Week 5. No. 2: 76.7 percent of Tom Brady’s throws were out of his hand in less than 2.6 seconds, the second-fastest average time per pass attempt in Week 5.
- Ben Shpigel (NY Times) Patriots' Tom Brady, after weeks of simmering, returns to roast the Browns.
- Jarrett Bell (USA Today) Tom Brady's revenge tour underway as Patriots spank winless Browns.
- Nunzio Ingrassia (Fox Sports) It sounds like Tom Brady's feeling pretty good after his stellar 2016 debut.
- Benjamin Hoffman (NY Times) Cowboys like their new QB, Patriots love their old one.
- Gregg Rosenthal (NFL.com) The Debrief, Week 6: Can anyone stop the Patriots now?
- Tom Pelissero (USA Today) 40 things we learned in Week 5 of the 2016 NFL season.
- Melissa Jacobs (SI) Week Under Review: The Bears' Jay Cutler era has been a massive waste of time.
- Lorenzo Reyes (USA Today) NFL Week 5 overreactions: Are Vikings on path to 16-0?
- Max Cohen (Wall St. Journal) Tom Brady returns, still good at football.
- Sharon Katz & Jacob Nitzberg (ESPN) Best and worst QBs of Week 5: Tom Brady leads the way.
- Ron Clements (Sporting News) He Said What?! The best NFL quotes from Week 5.
- Patrick Maks (ClevelandBrowns) Browns run game stalled by Patriots, hopes to rebound in Tennessee.
- John Kosko (Pro Football Focus) NE-Cleveland Grades: Tom Brady earns excellent grade in return.
- John Breech (CBS Sports) NFL Week 5 grades. Patriots earn an A.
- Mike Florio (ProFootballTalk) No Patriots fines for last week’s pregame fracas.
- Charlotte Wilder (USA Today) Why Tom Brady's Deflategate suspension was actually a blessing in disguise.
- Dave Dameshek (NFL.com) The Shame Report, Week 5. (3.25 min. video)
- Andrew Joseph (USA Today) The Falcons used the Patriots' blueprint to expose the Broncos defense.
- Dan Labbe (Cleveland.com) Andrew Hawkins' robot touchdown anti-celebration meant to 'troll the whole situation'. /Pretty keen on Hawkins' part.
- Kevin Seifert (ESPN) NFL referees ejecting players at near-record pace in 2016.
- Vinnie Iyer (Sporting News) NFL's latest video crackdown is another senseless affront to fans.
- Jim Weber (Awful Announcing) Why are NFL ratings down? The league's greed has finally caught up to it.
Bart Hubbuch (NY Post) The first glimpse at Patriots’ full arsenal is terrifying. /He's right, but, Bart
Bob Raissman (NY Daily News) NFL pregame shows forget Tom Brady was busted for cheating. /Article gets no better than its headline.