- Patriots players react to the Jamie Collins trade.
- Patriots OC Josh McDaniels says the bye week is a good time to improve.
- Patriots DC Matt Patricia says change is part of the game.
- ESPN’s Mike Reiss compiles the best and most-balanced explanation for parting ways with Jamie Collins, including some points clearly influenced by those in the know.
- OL Coach Dante Scarnecchia explains how Marcus Cannon is a different player in 2016.
- Patriots LB Elandon Roberts promises to “put his best foot forward.”
- DL Coach Brendan Daly explains why the Patriots pass rush isn’t consistent- and how that’s a part of the plan.
- Patriots CB Malcolm Butler was shocked by the Jamie Collins trade.
- CSNNE Video: Why the Patriots didn’t keep Chandler Jones over Jamie Collins.
- CSNNE Video: Will the Collins trade refocus the defense?
- MassLive notes that the Patriots are responsible for half of the NFL trades in 2016.
- Former Patriots exec Mike Lombardi continues on his anti-Collins crusade by implying the trade had nothing to do with the contract, but was all about on-field performance.
- Pro Football Focus says QB Tom Brady is on pace for the most accurate season in the company’s history.
- Former Patriots WR Randy Moss reflects on his emotions when he was traded to New England.
- The Ringer shares 5 “unsatisfactory reasons” for the Jamie Collins trade.
- Tom Brady is the MVP favorite despite only playing half of the games.
- Bill Barnwell shows how Tom Brady is playing better than anyone ever at an advanced age.
- Match-ups that can fix Monday Night Football.
- MMQB Mailbag: Is the Patriots dominance hurting the AFC because no one wants to compete with Bill Belichick and Tom Brady?
- Who is the most exciting Red Zone team in the NFL?
- ESPN compiles the “best trades of every franchise.”
- ED Chris Long dressed up as Julian Edelman for Halloween. It was terrifying.
- Explaining Tom Brady’s dominance of the QBR statistic.
- Rex Ryan says throwing a challenge flag late in the game “was stupid”, but he wanted his young running back to get the touchdown.
- Former Patriots Quitter Reggie Wayne says that QB Tom Brady should be disqualified from MVP consideration.
- Patriots sign two players to the practice squad.
- Alec argues why the NFL should move the trade deadline.
- Patriots announce a whopping nine practice players of the week.
- Mike highlights the Patriots struggles of retaining defensive talent.
- Chiefs have signed Patriots practice squad RB Bishop Sankey.
- Matthew wonders if we have any clues about an extension for LB Dont’a Hightower.
- Listen to Alec and Rich analyze on the Jamie Collins trade on the Pats Pulpit Podcast!
- Rich highlights three areas where the defense needs to improve over the second half of the season.