- Game Preview: Patriots at Jets.
- Week 12: Patriots - Jets Connections.
- Erik Scalavino tackles this week's Ask PFW Mailbag: Branch loss and more.
- John Rooke Nitpicks and Nitwits: Ol' ugly makes a comeback…defending the defenseless...and driving 55 in this lane is nuts...
- Angelique Fiske reports Dion Lewis and Duron Harmon visited local food banks to deliver turkeys with Stop & Shop's Turkey Express program.
- Conference Call Transcripts: Bill Belichick - Matt Patricia - Josh McDaniels.
- Christopher Price tells us 5 things to know about Jets: New York has struggled on offense, but still has stout run defense.
- James Toscano gives us 3 things to watch for: Patriots in Jersey to take on the lowly Jets.
- Danny Cox offers a profile of the New York Jets, who would love to play spoiler to the Patriots.
Mark Daniels looks at the film to review Patriots-Niners, and shares his thoughts on Dion Lewis, the CB rotation, holes at LB without Jamie Collins, and more.
- Steve Balestrieri (PatsFans) All-22 Film review: Patriots-49ers.
- Michael Hurley explains that believe it or not, the AFC East is one of the NFL's strongest divisions.
- Mike Reiss cleans out his Patriots Notebook: The Patriots defense, still trying to find itself, eyes turnover breakthrough; More.
- Evan Lazar mentions how Malcolm Mitchell became the 63rd pass-catcher to haul in a TD pass from Brady. Now only Vinny Testaverde has thrown TDs to more people (70). /File under: pretty cool.
- Mike Petraglia notes Bill Belichick hints at his dissatisfaction with Jabaal Sheard: 'Guys that don't play as well, need to improve.'
- Tom E. Curran gets rubbed the wrong way when Matt Patricia takes offense at his question about whether he was 'disappointed in himself for not getting more out of Jamie Collins and Jabaal Sheard."
- Danny Picard thinks the timing of the Martellus Bennett leak was no coincidence.
- Michael Hurley writes a good article on how bad officiating remains the NFL's greatest export.
- Christopher Price passes along an Football Outsiders report that despite their recent defensive struggles, the Patriots still have the best shot at winning the Super Bowl this year.
- Henry McKenna (PatriotsWire) Raiders are built to beat Patriots which should terrify New England.
- Hayden Bird reports Bill Belichick advocates for McDaniels and Patricia as head-coaching candidates, in spite of an NFL Advisory Panel list that left off McDaniels' name.
- Karen Guregian Patriots Notebook: Contrary to report, offensive coordinator Josh McDaniels would ‘love’ to be a head coach again.
- Ryan Hannable believes Josh McDaniels won't be leaving the Patriots this offseason, and lists the potential landing spots as a reason why.
- Nick O'Malley has visual proof how the Patriots' turnover problem is getting so out of hand. that Chris Hogan can't even be near a plate of chicken wings without it getting taken away by the opposition.
- Chad Finn talks about the six-part documentary series titled 'Religion of Sports' that premiered last week.
- Vinnie Iyer (Sporting News) Jets' return to Ryan Fitzpatrick a dull decision that had to be made.
- Dave Dameshek (NFL.com) The Shame Report, Week 11. (3.18 min. video)
- Chris Chase (Fox Sports) Ezekiel Elliott isn't the NFL MVP. No running back ever is.
- Kenneth Arthur (Sports on Earth) The best young QBs in the NFL.
- Mike Florio (ProFootballTalk) NFL owners need to care more about field quality.
- Matt Yoder (Awful Announcing) NFL reportedly looking at multiple ways to shorten games and keep viewers. /None of which involve fewer commercials.
Jeremy Bergman (NFL.com) Competition Committee to explore sideline cameras.
VIEW FROM NEW YORK/NEW JERSEY
- John Healy (NY Daily News) Nothing has gone right for Mark Sanchez, or the Jets, since the Buttfumble.
- Brian Costello (NY Post) Death, taxes, AFC East: This just isn’t fair for Jets. "Remember the hot days of August when people were actually asking if the Patriots were vulnerable because of Brady’s suspension? Idiots".
- Ethan Greenberg (NewYorkJets) Scouting the Opponent: New England Patriots
- Eric Allen (NewYorkJets) 6 Storylines: No love lost between Jets & Pats.
- Alex Giaimo and Eric Allen (NewYorkJets) 3 Players to watch. (2.54 min. video)
Bart Scott and Eric Allen (NewYorkJets) Scouting Martellus Bennett. (3.15 min. video) /Sorry Bart, Bennett is great, but he's not better than Gronk.
- Manish Mehta (NY Daily News) Why Todd Bowles' decision to start Ryan Fitzpatrick over Bryce Petty is simply indefensible.
- Mark Cannizzaro (NY Post) Bowles betrays fans and Jets in utterly damning QB decision.
- a shot at Bryce Petty? 5 things I think I think. (NJ.com) Is Ryan Fitzpatrick starting
- Darryl Slater (NJ.com) Is Jets' Todd Bowles starting Ryan Fitzpatrick because he's worried about getting fired?
- Brian Costello (NY Post) Jets yo-yo returner back to team, possibly to free up CJ Spiller.
- Daniel Popper (NY Daily News) Jets center Nick Mangold not practicing after five-day bye week hiatus.