Patriots quote of the day
Q: Have you ever considered that it could happen to you someday, regardless of your position?
“Yeah, absolutely,” QB Tom Brady said on Wednesday. “You can’t be around this long and not realize that the world will keep spinning and the sun will come up tomorrow without you. That’s just the way it goes. I think you enjoy just the experiences that you have, but also understand that it just keeps going on. It could happen to anybody. You just have to show up to work, do the best you can do every day, and let your performance just try to speak for itself.”
- QB Tom Brady holds a Best Buddies throwing clinic.
- ST Matthew Slater discusses the Jamie Collins trade.
- TE Rob Gronkowski is excited for the bye week.
- WATCH: Sights and Sounds from week 8 vs Buffalo Bills.
- ESPN: QB Tom Brady shares admiration for Bills QB Jim Kelly.
- Former Patriots LB Jamie Collins says he never asked for Von Miller money.
- Bill Belichick didn’t dispute Mike Lombardi’s comments about Collins over the past few days.
- WEEI: FS Devin McCourty doesn’t think the Collins trade will affect the locker room.
- Jamie Collins knows his play level dropped this year.
- Herald: Patriots hope RB Dion Lewis will be ready vs Seahawks.
- MMQB’s Albert Breer shares his Wednesday Game Plan, including how QB Tom Brady affects the Jamie Collins trade.
- Football Outsiders talks about why the Patriots aren’t 1st in the statistical rankings (hint: It’s Jacoby Brissett).
- The Ringer shares their 2016 Midseason Awards.
- The Patriots have signed TE Matt Lengel from the Bengals practice squad. I’m just hearing “Lengel the Bengal” for the first time as I’m writing this.
- The NFL Players Association has announced the four player reps from the Patriots.
- OL Coach Dante Scarnecchia explains why OT Marcus Cannon has improved.
- The Patriots have the most balanced offense in the NFL.
- WR Chris Hogan missed practice with an illness.
- SigUp presents the Patriots pass rush statistics against the Bills.
- Film Review: How the Patriots set up WR Chris Hogan’s big touchdown pass over the course of the first quarter.
- Film Review: How the Patriots dominated the Bills on third down.