Quote of the Day
“The running game, like a lot of the things in our system, is a little bit week-to-week. We try to put together a game plan every week to do the best we can to move the ball and score points offensively. Sometimes that's more of some things than another, then it could change the following week based on the team that we play, where we're at, the type of game plan we have, and so forth. What I hope for is that everything that we do offensively is productive, that it complements what else we do, so that if when go out there and they're stopping one thing, hopefully that opens something up or somebody else, or another play, so we can stay balanced and be able to take advantage of those things and be productive. However that comes, then great.” - Patriots head coach Bill Belichick
- Who was the Patriots first half MVP?
- Herald: Success hasn’t changed Malcolm Butler’s approach to the game.
- ESPN: Tom Brady fulfills six Make-a-Wish foundation wishes.
- ProJo: Evaluating the Patriots rookie draft class.
- CSNNE: Jamie Collins had reached a tipping point in New England.
- ESPN: Rookie WR Malcolm Mitchell adjusts to life in New England.
- CSNNE: Will LB Barkevious Mingo step up in Jamie Collins’ place?
- ProJo: What are the highlights and lowlights of the first half of the season?
- WEEI: Jamie Collins says the Browns are more like a family than the Patriots.
- ESPN: What are the big stories for every NFL team?
- Boston.com: CB Darrelle Revis thinks he doesn’t get any respect.
- MMQB: Are the Raiders the biggest challenge to the Patriots?
- Patriots are finally one of the healthiest teams in the NFL.
- Playoff Picture: Can any team in the AFC compete with the Patriots?
- The Patriots need to find defenders that buy into the system.
- WATCH: Bill Belichick breaks down plays from the Bills game.
- The Patriots had other offers for Jamie Collins, but still shipped him to Cleveland.
- Tom Brady is playing better than ever before.
- RB LeGarrette Blount is the second most cost-effective veteran running back in the NFL.
- 71 facts about the 7-1 Patriots.
- Midseason Report Card: Offense; Defense; Special Teams and Coaching.