- Press Release: Patriots victory is CBS' highest rated NFL broadcast of 2016 season; tops football-heavy weekly local market ratings.
- Erik Scalavino breaks down the Patriots-Broncos film, quarter-by-quarter.
- Paul Perillo tells us who won the matchups Sunday.
- John Rooke Nitpicks and Nitwits: Turning a liability into an asset...a Bronco-busting boneheaded play...and Denver's D is mad about the O...
- Conference Call Transcripts: Bill Bellichick, Josh McDaniels and Matt Patricia.
- Patriots locker room celebration following the win over the Broncos. (1.57 min. video)
- Ryan Hannable sees Marcus Cannon shutting down Von Miller as the biggest key to the Patriots' win. /I mean, that's redemption.
Mike Reiss calls Sunday a day of redemption for Marcus Cannon, who handled old nemesis Von Miller quite well. /that's what I said.
- Ryan Hannable focuses on how the diverse Patriots offense sets the unit up for great success down the stretch.
- Henry McKenna (PatriotsWire) Patriots use trick formation with ineligible receiver Shea McClellin to neutralize Von Miller.
- Jeff Howe points out how the Patriots defense proved it was capable of taking over a game, looking particularly impressive during a key stretch in the second half.
- Christopher L.Gasper is encouraged because the Patriots won with a stifling defense and a rock-solid running game, and not on Brady's arm.
- Russell Easterbrooks (FootballNation) Patriots defense frustrates Denver's offense.
- Ryan Hannable notes that even though Denver fell to the Patriots, T.J. Ward is under the delusion that the Broncos dominated them.
- Hayden Bird finds Emmanuel Sanders wants to make sure everyone knows that even after being held to just three catches, it wasn't because Malcolm Butler shut him down.
- Jeff Howe details the game stats after watching the film from Sunday’s 16-3 Patriots victory.
- Henry McKenna (PatriotsWire) Patriots' Week 15 snap counts against Broncos.
- Michael Hurley runs through the leftover thoughts from Sunday's win, that accentuated a remarkable string of unparalleled success.
- Nick O'Malley notes Tom Brady doesn't want the Patriots to blow its chance for home-field advantage like they did last year.
- Rich Garven reports that with two games left, the Patriots goal is securing home field.
- Michael Hurley makes a case that the best thing that ever happened to the 2016 Patriots was losing Tom Brady for four games.
- Kevin Duffy believes the Patriots have the necessary team balance and offensive diversity to become Super Bowl champions.
- Matt Dolloff wonders if the Patriots defense can be championship-caliber.
- Danny Picard observes that it’s been a crazy year and sees the Pats setting themselves up for a storybook ending.
- Eric Wilbur picks out three things he saw from the Patriots shaking off the ghosts of Mile High past.
- 98.5 Sports Hub guest Boomer Esiason says the Steelers might be the only AFC Team that has a chance to beat the Patriots in Foxboro.
- Adam London mentions how Bill Belichick's Patriots don't have a losing record against any NFL team.
- Mike Reiss takes note of a stat Tom Brady admits he is proud of, the Patriots 7-0 road record.
- Ryan Hannable highlights Bill Belichick on WEEI: Despite not playing, traveling to Denver was beneficial for new WR Michael Floyd.
- Rich Garven Patriots Journal: Miller held in check by Cannon; Shea McClellin's snap on offense; Lewis in high gear; More.
- Adam Kurkjian Patriots Notebook: Perfect road record helps pave way toward home field for playoffs.
- Adam London notes Tom Brady explains the special bond he shares with rival Peyton Manning.
- Ron Borges issues his Week 15 Report Card: Defense passes big test.
- Tanya Ray Fox (SportsGrid) This Infographic simply depicts Bill Belichick’s undisputed ownage of the NFL.
- Lorenzo Reyes (USA Today) NFL Week 15 overreactions: Is Patriots' defense now league's best?
- Around the NFL (NFLcom) Thirty-nine things we learned from Week 15.
- Cameron DaSilva (Fox Sports) One team every Super Bowl contender would like to avoid in the playoffs. Patriots: Chiefs. Steelers: Patriots.
- Melissa Jacobs (SI) Week Under Review: How Aaron Rodgers edged his way back into MVP conversation.
- Staff (USA Today) 40 things we learned in Week 15 .
- Vinnie Iyer (Sporting News) Aaron Rodgers will run away with MVP when Packers 'run the table'.
- Will Leitch (Sports on Earth) Which teams will win it all in 2017?
- Eddie Pells (AP) Patriots coordinators Josh McDaniels and Matt Patricia burnish resumes while on Super Bowl run.
- John Breech (CBS Sports) Tom Brady hangs with famous friend after Patriots' win over Broncos.
- Michael Silver (NFL.com) Denver Broncos' frustrations lead to shouting match after loss.
- Josh Alper (ProFootballTalk) Gary Kubiak: There is no division in locker room.