- Game Preview: Jets at Patriots.
- Andy Hart tackles this week's Ask PFW Mailbag: Michael Floyd and the postseason ahead.
- Press Release: Four Patriots selected to NFL Pro Bowl squad.
- Press Release: NFL playoff scenarios heading into week 16.
- Angelique Fiske shares a picture from Gisele's Instagram of Tom Brady and daughter Vivian decorating the family Christmas tree.
- Sights and Sounds: Week 15 vs. Denver Broncos. (5.25 min. video)
- Tom Brady: Top 10 Plays of 2016. (4.21 min. video)
Lauren Williams posts the recent Saturday Night Live skit of how New England loves its Dunkin'. (1.49 min. video)
- Christopher Price tells us five things to know about the Jets: As NY winds down miserable season, Todd Bowles could be coaching for his job.
- Alex Speier explores whether the Patriots defense is actually better off without Jamie Collins.
- Karen Guregian approves of how the O-line is keeping Tom Brady safe & secure.
- Christopher Price explains why the Patriots' success at quarterback this year goes beyond Tom Brady.
- Evan Lazar points out to opponents that 'if you turn the ball over more than once against Bill Belichick’s Patriots, you’re going to lose'.
- Nick O'Malley welcomes Cyrus Jones to Bill Belichick's doghouse.
- Mike Reiss thumbnails which Patriots players earned Pro Bowl berths and which deserving players got snubbed.
- Chris Mason reports Tom Brady was elected to the Pro Bowl for the 12th time, and he is joined by McCourty, Hightower and Slater.
- Ryan Hannable believes snubbed LeGarrette Blount and Malcolm Butler should have been named to the Pro Bowl.
- Ryan Hannable notes Blount sent a congratulatory Tweet to the RBs who made the Pro Bowl over him.
- Phil Perry Patriots Report Card; Brady's day not as bad as you think. /What kind of hot taek is that?
- Rich Garven Patriots Journal: Joe Thuney looking to rebound against the Jets.
- Karen Guregian Patriots Notebook: Despite Jets’ 4-10 record, Bill Belichick’s crew won’t be taking old rival lightly.
- Christopher Price takes a look at the target breakdown through the first 14 games of the regular season.
- David Portnoy (Barstool Sports) The million dollar question - Do Pats fans want to play the Giants in the Super Bowl?
Adam Kilgore (Washington Post) The Patriots’ victory in Denver is a testament to their consistency. /Good read.
- Peter King (The MMQB) The MVP race is wide open (Brady 4th); MMQB Mailbag.
- Around the NFL (NFL.com) NFL announces 2017 Pro Bowl rosters.
- Conor Orr (NFL.com) Brees, Stafford headline Pro Bowl snubs. /Yeesh, Butler, Blount and Ebner even get snubbed on the snub list.
- Nunzio Ingrassia (Fox Spors) Here are the biggest snubs from the Pro Bowl selections. "Not sure what else Blount needed to do to make the cut."
- Zac Jackson (ProFootballTalk) So, who didn’t make the Pro Bowl?
- Neil Greenberg (Washington Post) NFL playoff projections: The games with the most on the line in Week 16.
- Cameron DaSilva (Fox Sports) Every Super Bowl contender’s most important player. Brady is obvious choice for Pats.
- Dave Dameshek ( NFL.com) The Shame Report, Week 15. (4.11 min. video)
- Bucky Brooks* (NFL.com) NFL Coach of the Year rankings: Jason Garrett gets top billing. /Belichick 3rd. /smh
- Mike Florio (ProFootballTalk) NFL should consider dropping "forcible" from the rule book.
- Ryan Glasspiegel (TheBigLead) How Don Banks's "Snap Judgments" landed at Patriots.com.
VIEW FROM NEW YORK
- Rich Cimini (ESPN) Gap between Jets and Pats isn't wider than ever -- it only feels that way.
- Bart Hubbuch (NY Post) Tom Brady isn’t main reason for Patriots’ dominance this season.
- Daniel Popper (NY Daily News) Jets’ Bryce Petty will likely start against Patriots after devastating hit.
- Manish Mehta (NY Daily News) Doesn’t matter how hard the Jets play for Todd Bowles— they stink
- Tom E. Curran calls out the NFL for allowing the NY Giants to skate on infractions for which it would hammer the Patriots. "This is what happens when you enjoy most-favored-nation status."
- Michael Hurley states the obvious: Roger Goodell has quit his fight to uphold the "integrity" of the NFL.
- Eric Edholm (Yahoo! Sports) NFL fines Giants, issues draft penalty for using walkie-talkie vs. Cowboys.
- Kevin Seifert (ESPN) Has NFL learned from Deflategate? Giants' discipline provides hope. /What hope?? It's officially a permanently tilted playing field.
- CSNNE posts the TMZ Sports video of the arrest of WR Michael Floyd.