- Patriots-Ravens Thursday Injury Report.
- Patriots release DL Darius Kilgo.
- Erik Scalavino shares the news, notes and locker room buzz from Thursday at Gillette: RB Foster an option at WR.
- Paul Perillo scouts the matchup: The Ravens have been inconsistent this season but have the talent and mindset to give the Patriots a game.
- Angelique Fiske details Jerod Mayo trying his hand at conducting the Boston Pops Orchestra, for a rendition of "Sleigh Ride."
- Press Conference Transcript: Tom Brady.
- What They're Saying: Baltimore Ravens.
- Rich Garven points out that December is when the Patriots' focus becomes razor sharp.
- Kevin Duffy reports that New England is now in control of the AFC's top seed following Kansas City's win over Oakland last night.
- Kevin Tame Jr. (PatriotsWire) Why the Patriots should be concerned about the Ravens. 1. Joe Flacco is playing at a high level.
- Russell Easterbrooks (FootballNation) Preview: Monday night Patriots face toughest matchup against Ravens.
- Steve Balestrieri (PatsFans) Patriots-Ravens keys: Who has the razor's edge?
- Mark Daniels says that because the team is hampered by injuries, the offense must adjust against the Ravens' No. 1 defense.
- Mike Reiss finds that Tom Brady still feels that playing on Monday Night Football is always special.
Rich Thompson notes Tom Brady heaps praise on the Ravens LB who won't refer to him by name, Terrell Suggs. /Because Brady is an adult.
- Kevin Duffy tries - and fails - to get Tom Brady to discuss the Baltimore Ravens' role in Deflategate.
- Mike Reiss shares some soundbites from Randy Moss on Patirots-Ravens: Big concern is how well Scarnecchia's O-line does against Dean Pees' defense.
- Tom E. Curran gets John Harbaugh to explain the difference between the rules loophole his Ravens exploited and the one the Patriots exploited (that still has him ticked off.)
- Christopher Price introduces us to the five men standing between Tom Brady and a 5th Super bowl ring.
- Jeff Howe writes how Julian Edelman relies on his thorough offseason routine to complete his full-fledged transformation to Minitron.
- Rick Starke (PatsPropagana) Malcolm Mitchell and the myth of Mean Old Tom (Brady).
Jeff Howe Friday 6-Pack: Examining Malcolm Mitchell's unique success; More.
- Mike Reiss notes that when asked about resting his ankle, Martellus Bennett says he's "like the Energizer Bunny". He's not about excuses -- just about getting his job done.
- Jeff Howe Patriots Notebook: Martellus Bennett vows to rebound from ‘my worst game as a Patriot’.
- Nora Princiotti mentions that rookie guard Joe Thuney is only Patriot to play every down this season.
- Kevin Duffy tells us what we should know about newly signed WR Griff Whalen /Yes, that Griff Whalen, from Indy.
- Doug Kyed Patriots Mailbag: What Griff Whalen brings to the Patriots offense and special teams.
- Tim Britton writes that Cyrus Jones may get another chance at returning punts.
- Mike Reiss wonders what the Patriots will do with their punt return dilemma.
- Robert Alvarez (PatsFans) Story Tyme: Julian Edelman reads his children's book at Christmas charity event.
- Jim Lazar predicts "the game will be close, as usual. Hard-fought and bitter. And for the Ravens, win or lose, "It won’t be long before it’s cryin’ time." Week 14 picks: Pats 27-16.
- Mass Live Staff makes their Week 14 NFL Picks: 4 of 5 pick the Pats to win.
- Greg A. Bedard (SI) Week 14 Blanket Coverage: 10. If Bennett and Edelman can't get loose, Patriots will have trouble moving the ball.
- Dan Graziano (ESPN) NFL Coach of the Year race: Jason Garrett leads, Bill Belichick looms.
Conor Orr (NFL.com) John Harbaugh still peeved over Pats' receiver tricks. /And by 'tricks' he means 'legal plays'.
- Staff (ESPN) Julian Edelman, 'Star Pats' remind you the 'force is strong' with Patriots.
- Nathan Jahnke (Pro Football Focus) 32 PFF stats to know for NFL Week 14: Dont’a Hightower has recorded 17 QB pressures, the second-most among inside/middle linebackers.
- Kevin Seifert (ESPN) The best NFL players at every age, from 21-44. Blount and Brady get some love.
- Kevin Patra (NFL.com) NFL to play four games in London in 2017.
- Ron Clements (Sporting News) Weekend Kickoff: NFL playoff berths hinge on Cardinals-Dolphins game.
- David Steele (Sporting News) Week 14 NFL picks straight up. Patriots win 27-26.
Kevin Clark (The Ringer) Week 14 NFL picks: Dallas-Giants and Ravens-Pats in primetime? Yes please.
VIEW FROM BALTIMORE
- Jeff Zrebiec (Baltimore Sun) Scouting report for the Ravens and Patriots.
- Edward Lee (Baltimore Sun) Ravens still wary of Patriots offense without tight end Rob Gronkowski.
- Ryan Mink (BaltimoreRavens) Bill Belichick, Tom Brady on what makes Ravens defense so good.
- Edward Lee (Baltimore Sun) Ravens tight end Dennis Pitta anticipating a lot of attention from Patriots.
- Jeff Zrebiec (Baltimore Sun) Dean Pees earning high praise with Ravens owning NFL's top defense.
- Jeff Zrebiec (Baltimore Sun) Cornerback Jimmy Smith happy to be part of next chapter in Ravens-Patriots rivalry.
- Gallery (BaltimoreRavens) 5 Most memorable moments in Ravens-Patriots history.
- Video (BaltimoreRavens) Final Drive: Why do Ravens play Tom Brady so tough? (2.16 min. video)
- Mike Preston (Baltimore Sun) Ravens grades at the three-quarter pole.
Staff (Baltimore Sun) Predictions for the Ravens-Patriots game. 7 of 7 pick Pats to win.