- Andy Hart notes Dante Scarnecchia has proven capable of taking chicken you-know-what and turning it into championship-caliber, award-winning chicken salad.
- Erik Scalavino tackles this week's Ask PFW Mailbag: Eye toward team-building.
- PFW In Progress Recap 2/9: Super Bowl recap; Latest team news.
- Karen Guregian says Dante Scarnecchia's return is just what the doctor ordered for the O-line.
- Doug Kyed analyzes the Patriots offseason depth chart: 2016 squad already looking stacked.
- Christopher Price looks at which NFL franchise is on track to be the team of this decade.
- Felger and Mazz post their final 10 Questions with Bedard segment of the season: Who should the Patriots target in free agency.
- Matt Dolloff thinks free agent RB Alfred Morris would fit the Patriots perfectly.
- Mike Reiss talks about Stephen Gostkowski's visit to the Floating Hospital for Children, and how deeply he engages with the patients there.
- Tom E. Curran and Phil Perry continue their position-by-position breakdown: Cornerback.
- Nick O'Malley kicks off the mock draft season with a 7-round Patriots mock draft.
- Jeff Howe addresses the Broncos facing a complicated offseason with the Patriots chasing them.
- Mark Farinella scolds Patriots fans for not wanting to see Denver win the Super Bowl and then speculates on how far this team is behind the Broncos.
- Rob Bradford explains why he thinks "Cam Newton, a really, really, really misguided human being."
- Ron Borges has some harsh words for Cam Newton.
- Oliver Thomas (247 Spors) 23 former undrafted free agents log snaps for Patriots in 2015.
- Staff Report (ESPN) Patriots officially release RB Montee Ball.
- Joseph DeAcetis (Forbes) Patriots wide receiver Julian Edelman on playing with Tom Brady -- and style.
- Kevin Seifert (ESPN) Stacking the NFL's offseason agenda.
- Sam Monson (Pro Football Focus) 10 Biggest NFL offseason decisions.
- Bette Marston & Eric Single (SI) Ten best games of the 2015 NFL season. /Includes two Pats' losses.
- Peter King (The MMQB) MMQB Mailbag; And the Kickoff Game Is...
- Frank Schwab (Yahoo! Sports) NFL Power Rankings: The way-too-early 2016 edition.
- Staff Report (USA Today) NFL Power Rankings. Patriots No. 3.
- Ross Benes (Sports on Earth) Defense still wins championships.
- Mike Florio (ProFootballTalk) Nearly half the league still hasn’t won a Super Bowl.
- Curtis Crabtree (ProFootballTalk) Super Bowl 50 first in 22 years without a touchdown pass.
- Michael David Smith (ProFootballTalk) Goodell says extra point rule made the NFL more exciting in 2015.
- Joel Corry (CBS Sports) Agent's Take: The 3 NFL teams facing the worst salary cap situations.
- Evan Woodbery (Times-Picayune) In Saints contract talks, Drew Brees is tough adversary.
- Michael Tunison (Sports on Earth) Peyton bids farewell to brands.
DEFLATEGATE, DUMPSTER DIVE
- Michael Hurley calls shenanigans on the NFL slipping out this bit of news right before the Super Bowl: No punishment for Colts for not reporting Andrew Luck's rib injury.
- Matt Chatham (Football by Football) Super Bowl 50's best play features another NFL safety rule fail: NFL says one thing, does opposite in biggest moments. Rinse. Repeat.
- Mike Florio (ProFootballTalk) Strange facts emerge about Super Bowl 50 replay assistant.
- Beth Mole (arstechnica) New report outlines NFL interference in concussion research.
- Daniel Roberts (Yahoo! Finance) ESPN ends exclusive advertising deal with DraftKings.