- Briana Palma tells us what we learned about Tom Brady at Michigan Signing Day.
- Briana Palma notes Julian Edelman has been front and center at a number of New York Men's Fashion Week events.
- Tom Brady joins the University of Michigan Signing of the Stars. (4.05 min. video)
- NFL total Access - Gronkowski: We 'definitely had a successful year.' (2.30 min. video)
- Patriots players' High School highlights.
- Top 50 plays in Patriots Super Bowl history.
- Christopher Price speaks with Tom Brady, Sr., who talks about what a difficult year it has been for his son.
- Chris Mason notes legal analyst Michael McCann doubts that Tom Brady would want to file a defamation suit vs. the NFL, but believes it may be worth fighting to clear his name.
- Meagan McGinnes reports Tom Brady's dad told the Boston Globe he hopes people won't do to Peyton what they did to Tom.
- Mike Reiss notes Rob Gronkowski made the media rounds at the Super Bowl yesterday, explains why he passed on the Pro Bowl, and put a positive spin on the2015' season.
- Phil Perry lists the five Patriots who have made the biggest leaps forward.
- Phil Perry picks the five biggest plays of the 2015 Patriots season.
- Kevin Duffy relays part of a conversation between Tom Brady to Derek Jeter at Michigan Signing Day: "We blew it. We had a good chance."
- Mike Petraglia notes Hall of Fame CB Mike Haynes loves the way Bill Belichick is developing Malcolm Butler.
- Christopher Price talks about how the Patriots can close the gap on the Broncos and Panthers.
- Steve Balestrieri (PatsFans) Patriots free agent profile: Brandon Gibson.
- Mike Cole passes along the results of an ESPN Magazine NFL players poll: Tom Brady is the guy everyone wants with Super Bowl on the line.
- Jenna Pelletier notes that after 25 years of painting portraits and landscapes, a Wakefield artist switched to sports — thanks to Malcolm Butler's title-winning interception.
- Greg A. Bedard (SI) An oral history of the ‘unreal’ ending to the final drive of Super Bowl XLIX.
- Vinnie Iyer (Sporting News) The dream Super Bowl: Two all-star lineups, one all-time big game.
- Shalise Manza Young (Yahoo! Sports) 50 Most Memorable Super Bowl Moments, No. 2: Malcolm Butler picks off Seahawks.
- Sean Tomlinson (Bleacher Report) Super Bowl XXXVI: The start of the Patriots dynasty.
- Robert Weintraub (Sports on Earth) Super Bowl 50 predictions and prop bets.
- Cy Brown (Sports on Earth) Your Super Bowl party guide.
- Chase Goodbread (NFL.com) Tom Brady, Ric Flair become fast friends at Michigan signing day.
- Michael Rothstein (ESPN) Denard Robinson wants to finally meet Tom Brady, get signed jersey.
- Jamison Hensley (ESPN) John Harbaugh, Tom Brady put aside rule book and team up for Michigan.
- Michael David Smith (ProFootballTalk) Gronk says the Pro Bowl needs to change.
- Inside the NFL (NFL.com) Best sounds of the 2015 season. (3.58 min. video)
Highlights (NFL.com) Top 5 Super Bowl plays in history. (2.53 min. video) /What? No Malcolm?
- Matt Tabeek (CBS Sports) List of previous Super Bowl winners: Panthers are eyeing first title.
- Sean Keeley (The Comeback) 15 years later, the NFL should thank the XFL for all those innovations.
- Alex Marvez (Fox Sports) Blandino: More NFL female officials 'in the pipeline'.
DEFLATEGATE, DUMPSTER DIVE
- Tom E. Curran states that all Roger Goodell cares about is keeping NFL owners happy by protecting 'The Shield,' no matter the cost to truth or fairness.
- Kevin Seifert (ESPN) NFL's PSI data is either locked away or gone. Why?
- Steve Balestrieri (PatsFans) NFL is at it again, so much for 'integrity' after withholding PSI results.
- Sam Galanis reports according to Adam Schefter, the NFL 'made up the rules as they went along' with PSI data.
- Ryan Hannable reports Dean Blandino said the NFL is 'still in the evaluation stage' regarding PSI data.
Phil Perry notes that in a conversation with Sirius XM NFL, Dean Blandino explains that there is still work being done with the PSI numbers recorded. /You mean 'numbers being manipulated.'
- Jen Floyd Engel (Sporting News) Pull the mask off the football monster: Super Bowl can't hide issues of concussions, rapes.
- Mike Florio (ProFootballTalk) Owners wants to see more relaxed, less evasive Goodell at press conferences.
- Kevin Seifert (ESPN) From 9/10/15: Ensuring properly inflated NFL footballs, in 23 simple steps.