- Conference Call Transcripts: Jonathan Cooper and Martellus Bennett.
- Angelique Fiske reports Chandler Jones tweets thank you to the Patriots, and former teammates send best wishes.
- Angelique Fiske helps us celebrate St. Patrick's Day with pictures of the different "Pats" of New England.
- Patriots Today - One-on-one with new Patriots TE Martellus Bennett. (3.28 min. video)
- Michael Hurley finds Bill Belichick hoarding seemingly every former first-round pick he can find.
- Tom E. Curran examines the latest personnel haymakers thrown by the Patriots that could leave other teams - and their GMs - staggering.
- Mike Reiss notes Martellus Bennett is excited to team with Rob Gronkowski: "It will be a good challenge to push each other."
- Jeff Howe sees Martellus Bennett (the Black Unicorn) and Rob Gronkowski as the best TE pairing since Aaron Hernandez' incarceration.
- Phil Perry says Martellus Bennett was a 'fit problem' with the Bears.
- Mark Daniels calls Martellus Bennett an eccentric.
- Mike Reiss reports Chandler Jones took to Twitter on Thursday night to welcome Chris Long to New England.
- Rob DiRe (Today's Pigskin) Formula for replacing Chandler Jones already in place.
- Mike Reiss takes a look at Bill Belichick's best and worst deals.
- Tom Darcy (Beantown Beat) Patriots Rumors: Danny Amendola could be cut or traded if no pay cut is agreed upon.
- Mike Petraglia reports Jonathan Cooper is out to show his 'nasty' side with Dante Scarnecchia and the O-line.
- Ben Volin makes a case to expand NFL rosters to 57 players.
- Doug Kyed Patriots Mailbag: Offseason additions make offense less predictable.
- Jeff Howe Patriots Notebook: Jonathan Cooper hopes to tap potential; Bill Belichcik did not propose any rule changes this year; John Harbaugh is still distraught over the Patriots ineligible receiver plays in 2014 playoffs.
- Matt Dolloff declares the ineligible receiver rules have officially driven John Harbaugh insane.
- John Mullin (CSN Chicago) For Shea McClellin, Patriots set up as nice end to rough Bears time.
- Erik Frenz (Bleacher Report) Patriots' flurry of moves begin to address depth issues of 2015.
- Mike Freeman (Bleacher Report) The Pats aren't going anywhere, and deals like the Martellus Bennett one are why.
- Oliver Thomas (247 Sports) Martellus Bennett trying 'to be a dandelion' amid move.
- Oliver Thomas (247 Sports) Joining Patriots 'almost like redemption' for Jonathan Cooper.
- Mike Rodak (ESPN) Bills join Patriots in pushing for coaches able to challenge all plays.
- Marc Sessler (NFL.com) Which rule changes will be considered next week?
- Eric Edholm (Yahoo! Sports) Proposed NFL rule changes merely reflect teams' own insecurities.
- Around the NFL (NFL.com) 2016 playing rules proposals.
- Kalyn Kahler (The MMQB) Receivers deconstruct the NFL's convoluted catch rule.
- Kevin Seifert (ESPN) Competition committee endorses ejection rule idea.
- Mike Florio (ProFootballTalk) Competition Committee proposes expansion of horse-collar rule.
- Mike Florio (ProFootballTalk) Panthers propose a revised definition of intentional grounding.
- Michael David Smith (ProFootballTalk) NFL coaches want to watch video on sideline tablets.
- Gregg Rosenthal (NFL.com) Free agency grades: AFC East.
- Pete Prisco (CBS Sports) Here's who needs to step up on every NFL team after free-agency frenzy.
- Dave Dameshek (NFL.com) Top QBs through Super Bowl 50: Tom Brady tops Joe Montana.
- Jeff Zrebiec and Tim Prudente (Baltimore Sun) Ravens cornerback Tray Walker is in critical condition after motorbike accident, team says.
- Scott Ridge (Sporting News) Police seek Patriots player who might have witnessed Tray Walker crash, per report.
DEFLATEGATE, DUMPSTER DIVE
Michael Hurley states Troy Vincent and the NFL are either straight-up lying or they're going to great lengths to dance around the truth. /I'll go with option A.
- Ben Volin listens to Troy Vincent lie once again about psi, procedure and violations.
- Mike Florio (ProFootballTalk) NFL still dancing around PSI issue.