- Paul Perillo says it will be Brady's play, not his contract, that impacts Garoppolo.
- PFW Issue of the Day: Running back strategy, (2.05 min. video)
- John Rooke View from Above: The truth behind a deflating reality - Pats have few choices.
- Andy Hart gives us eight takeaways from four days at the Combine.
- Lauren Williams spotlights the Fan Club of the Month: Orange County Patriots Fans.
- From the NFL - Von Miller and Antonio Cromartie discuss Brady's impact. (5.06 min. video)
- From the NFL - Albert Breer discusses Brady's contract extension. (3.02 min. video)
- From the NFL - Best moments of the 2016 NFL Scouting Combine. (2.10 min. video)
- Mike Reiss hears from Von Miller recalling the nervousness he felt in the AFC title game because of the uncanny connection between Brady and Gronkowski.
- Tom E. Curran goes over the pros and cons of Mario Williams to the Patriots.
- Mike Reiss brings up some lesser-discussed free agents and whether they could be a fit for the Patriots.
- Michael Hurley tells us why the Patriots might actually get a solid return for Jimmy Garoppolo.
- SportsNet Central guest John Feinstein discusses Tom Brady’s two-year extension, and what the future holds for Peyton Manning.
- Ryan Hannable hears from two local NFL prospects, who detail their Combine experience.
- It Is What It Is Podcast - Chris Price and Ryan Hannable take a look at the Patriots post-Combine. (31.36 min. audio)
- Conor Orr (NFL.com) Should first-round-pick-less Pats trade Garoppolo?
- Chris Chase (Fox Sports) Could Tom Brady be finished as a great quarterback?
- Josh Alper (ProFootballTalk) NFL teams use nine franchise tags, one transition tag.
- Matt Fowler (The Sports Quotient) A way too early look at the contenders for Super Bowl LI.
- Mike Florio (ProFootballTalk) Mara admits Goodell’s two-personal-foul ejection idea won’t be easy to implement.
- Dan Le Batard (ESPN) Le Batard on Brady: 'Why wouldn't you stay?' (1.37 min. video)
DEFLATEGATE, DUMPSTER DIVE
- Daniel Mahoney writes an editorial piece that explains why Tom Brady’s legal team needs Hail Mary to win its case.
- Henry McKenna notes that Deflategate doesn't appear on Roger Goodell’s Wikipedia page, but it's been on Tom Brady's page for months..
- Erin Flynn (SI) Breaking down latest in Erin Andrews’s Marriott lawsuit.