- Key dates on the 2016 NFL/Patriots Calendar.
- Christopher Gasper targets two NFL rules changes that need to be red-flagged.
- Miguel Benzan (PatsFans) How can the Patriots create even more cap space - Updated, March 23, 2016.
- Oliver Thomas (247 Sports) Patriots kick off offseason workout program April 18.
- Oliver Thomas (247 Sports) Jeff Fisher: Chris Long can 'be a factor' for Patriots.
- Peter King (The MMQB) MMQB Mailbag: Ron Rivera and lessons from Super Bowl 50.
- Elliot Harrison (NFL.com) Top 20 Games of 2015: No. 13 -- Patriots at Giants.
- Zac Jackson (ProFootballTalk) Rule change could add strategy to bringing a player back from IR.
- Michael David Smith (ProFootballTalk) League officials admit touchback rule may have unintended consequences.
- Matt Dolloff thinks the new ejection rule was implemented to curb a "problem" that was not much of an issue in the first place.
- Michael David Smith (ProFootballTalk) Goodell on Sherman comments: Ejections are within your control.
- Darin Gantt (ProFootballTalk) Roger Goodell: Ejection rule gives point of emphasis teeth.
- Mike Florio (ProFootballTalk) NFL tables Baltimore’s replay proposal.
- Jonathan Lehman (NY Post) Bill Belichick has no time for this dumb, boring NFL crap.
- Michael David Smith (ProFootballTalk) Lions G.M. Bob Quinn: It’s not the Patriot way, it’s my way.
DEFLATEGATE, DUMPSTER DIVE
- Mark Maske (Washington Post) NFL will not restore Patriots’ draft pick. /That would be picks. Plural.
- Alex Reimer (Forbes) Every NFL owner should've been lobbying for the Patriots to get their draft picks back.
- Danny Picard shares his open letter to NFL commissioner Roger Goodell.
- Tom E. Curran reports Roger Goodell denied Robert Kraft's request for return of draft picks two weeks ago.
- Ben Volin spoke with four owners at the league meetings who told him they never once considered giving Patriots their draft picks back.
- Ron Borges has zero sympathy for the Patriots or their fans that Roger Goodell gave them all the stiff-arm.
- Jim Trotter (ESPN) Talks over Roger Goodell's disciplinary role take 'massive step backwards'.
- Michael David Smith (ProFootballTalk) NFL says union is creating a false impression of discipline discussions.
- Darin Gantt (ProFootballTalk) Goodell: "Not close" to any agreement with union on changes to his power.
- Howard Balzer (590 The Fan) League made deal with Rams to draft Sam.
- Alan Schwarz, Walt Bogdanich and Jacqueline Williams (NY Times) In NFL, deeply flawed concussion research and ties to big tobacco.
- Kevin Seifert (ESPN) Roger Goodell says CTE link consistent with NFL's position.
- Mark Maske (Washington Post) Roger Goodell sidesteps CTE questions after NFL official’s acknowledgement to Congress.
- Ralph Vacchiano (NY Daily News) Get your head in the game! Roger Goodell must admit football’s link to CTE.