- Erik Scalavino tackles this week's Ask PFW Mailbag: Focus on free agents.
- Bob Socci's Notebook: Brady & Arians wear different hats, but have similar thoughts.
- Player Spotlight: Matthew Slater.
- Angelique Fiske tells us what Tom Brady and Gisele Bundchen are eating on vacation in Costa Rica.
- NFL Films Presents: Inside the mind of New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady. (7.08 min. video)
- Patriots Today - Jerod Mayo on his retirement. (3.20 min. video)
- Jake Mackey recaps the Patriots free agency and roster moves so far this offseason.
- Mike Reiss offers a quick look at WR Nate Washington, and reviews the tape from the Patriots-Texans game.
- Doug Kyed Patriots Mailbag: Drafting receiver still likely after Nate Washington signing.
- Karen Guregian believes new linebacker Shea McClellin looks like a good fit for the Pats.
- Jeff Howe Patriots Notebook: Arians happy to add DE Jones in trade.
- Adam Kurkjian reports Jonathan Cooper's former coach Chris Kapilovic still believes in him.
- Doug Kyed reports Jerod Mayo says he 'could never play for someone' other than the Patriots and Bill Belichick.
- CBS Boston reports former Patriots FB Kevin Turner died Thursday at the age of 46 after battling Lou Gehrig's disease.
- Tom E. Curran writes about how Kevin Turner's life and death carries meaning and poignancy.
- NESN posts a video of Bill Belichick and many other Boston sports figures congratulating Claude Julien on the Bruins wins record.
- Matt Burke talks about what it's like to be a sports writer in 2016.
- Mike Reiss discusses Todd McShay's latest two-round mock draft, with the Pats taking a LB and CB in the second round.
- Erik Frenz (Bleacher Report) Patriots should take the volume approach at RB.
- Oliver Thomas (247 Sports) Seven-time Patriots captain Jerod Mayo enters new career field.
- Christian Hoban (Sports Quotient) How will the new NFL rule changes affect the game?
- Michael David Smith (ProFootballTalk) John Harbaugh speaks out against the chop block ban.
- Gregg Rosenthal (NFL.com) Collateral benefits: Players aided by free agency.
- Mike Freeman (Bleacher Report) Coaches fear the NFL's new ejection rule could lead to 'the goon scenario.'
- Video (NFL.com) 2015 NFL season in six minutes. (6.04 min. video)
DEFLATEGATE, DUMPSTER DIVE
- Mike Florio (ProFootballTalk) NFL’s lawyer in Brady appeal is pressed to correct misstatements to Court.
- Mike Florio (ProFootballTalk) Clement calls attack on misstatements "procedurally improper and wholly unfounded".
- Hal Habib (Palm Beach Post) Post exclusive: CTE research leader calls Roger Goodell a liar.
- CBS Boston reports Chris Nowinski, president of the Concussion Legacy Institute, says, ‘Goodell’s lying so frequently that I almost don’t think it matters anymore’.
- Dan Diamond (Politico) Pay to play? Tracking NFL donations ahead of concussion hearings.
- Sean Keeley (Awful Announcing) New York Times fights back against NFL’s questioning of their concussion report.
Jerry Thornton calls the NFL's response to the NYT article surreal. Anyone believe that the NFL is the victim of a witch hunt?
- Mike Florio (ProFootballTalk) NFL issues even longer statement in response to New York Times article.
- Cy Brown (Sports on Earth) The Rams-Sam conspiracy theory.
- Mike Florio (ProFootballTalk) NFL has nothing to add on Michael Sam report.