- Andy Hart gives us his semi-realistic Patriots free agent wish list.
- Bryan Morry looks at back at the top 5 offseason free agent signings of the Belichick era.
- Paul Perillo tackles this week's Ask PFW Mailbag: Looking at FA corners.
- John Rooke View from Above: The GOAT? He doesn't exist - yet.
- Ben Volin takes a look at the most glaring holes on the roster and how the Patriots can look to fill them in free agency.
- Erik Frenz gives us a Patriots free agency primer.
- Jeff Howe finds that the Patriots have been quiet so far, even for the Patriots.
- Steve Balestrieri (PatsFans) Patriots approach to free agency is the correct one.
- Jeff Howe relays reports that Mohamed Sanu and the Patriots have expressed mutual interest.
- Mark Daniels believes the Patriots would be smart to not let key defensive players reach free agency in 2017.
- Mike Reiss says the Patriots are picking up Alan Branch's $400,000 bonus that is due today.
- Mark Daniels reports the Patriots sign LaAdrian Waddle to a two-year deal.
- Mark Daniels notes the Patriots are among 11 NFL teams showing interest in Akiem Hicks.
- Ryan Hannable passes along a report that DB Tavon Wilson is moving on after four seasons.
- Mike Florio (ProFootballTalk) NFL sets restricted free agency tenders for 2016.
- Albert Breer (NFL.com) Malik Jackson, Janoris Jenkins among building-block free agents.
- Around the NFL (NFL.com) Free-agent bargains: Which players offer most value?
- Mike Petraglia notes Celtics point guard Isaiah Thomas isn't a Patriots fan, but he is a fan of Tom Brady and would like to meet with him.
- Jake Mackey believes Rob Gronkowski is unhappy with his contract situation.
- Kevin Seifert (ESPN) How $1 billion in cap space could alter NFL free agency.
- Greg A. Bedard (SI) NFL free agency: Grading every deal.
- Joel Corry (CBS Sports) Agent's Take: Meet the men driving up free-agent prices.
- Frank Schwab (Yahoo! Sports) The five most interesting teams in NFL free agency.
- Oliver Thomas (247 Sports) Patriots' Nick Caserio attends Northwestern pro day.
- Paul Chavez (Daily Mail) Perfectly blended! Tom Brady bonds with Gisele Bundchen during family outing before dropping off eight-year-old son Jack at his ex's home in NYC. /Gee, wonder what this article is about.
- Jeff Legwold (ESPN) Why one of the first retirement calls Peyton Manning made was to Tom Brady.
- Special (SI) 100 Greatest moments in sports history. /Some Patriots moments included.
- Jason McIntyre (TheBigLead) Matt Hasselbeck to join ESPN, Mike Ditka removed from Sunday Countdown.
- Sally Jenkins (Washington Post) NFL deflated the truth — and owes the court a correction. /Worth a read.
- Michael McCann (SI) Some hope for Tom Brady after revisiting Deflategate appeal.