- Erik Scalavino notes that for rookies, learning is now their top priority - starting with their way around the building.
- Paul Perillo tells us undrafted rookie D.J. Foster has experience playing both running back and wide receiver at Arizona State.
- Patriots release LB Tony Steward.
- Patriots Today - Foster and Scheu on being undrafted free agents. (1 min. clip)
- Patriots Today - Thuney and Brissett teammates again. (30 second clip)
- Patriots Today - McCourty Brothers honored by Rutgers. (1.15 min. video)
- Player interviews: Joe Thuney (3.05 min.) - Malcolm Mitchell (9.03 min.) - D.J. Foster (10.57 min.) - Jacoby Brissett (7.58 min.)
- Jeff Howe reports Malcolm Mitchell has consistently displayed a 25-hour-a-day type of work ethic to maximize his growth as a wide receiver.
- Mike Petraglia relays Malcolm Mitchell on surviving as a Patriots rookie: 'the more you know, the better off you are.'
- Chris Mason notes Jacoby Brissett has already had a pair of Super Bowl champions as teachers, (Charlie Weis, Bill Parcells), and is ready to learn as much as he can under Bill Belichick.
- Mike Petraglia describes Jacoby Brissett's handling of the media barrage, with short, to the point answers fitting for a rookie.
- Mike Petraglia adds Jacoby Brissett isn't worried about signing his rookie deal either: "It'll get done."
- Mike Giardi gives us some insight into 'who is Jacoby Brissett?' (2.12 min. video)
- Karen Guregian notes undrafted D.J. Foster seems like a perfect fit for the Patriots.
- Mike Reiss tells us RB D.J. Foster is attempting to be the latest undrafted free agent to make his mark in New England. "They have so many guys that kind of were unheard of that made a name for themselves in this organization through the years..."
- CBS Boston hears from versatile rookie Joe Thuney, who always puts the team first.
- Cameron McDonough notes Devin Lucien says he is 'living the dream' playing for the Patriots with his friend Chris Harper.
- Christopher Price points out ex-Arizona State standouts Devin Lucien and D.J. Foster are working together to achieve their NFL dram with the Pats.
- Rich Garven says Devin Lucien, the Patriots' last draft pick, was relieved to get the call but knows he has a long road ahead.
- Ian Logue (PatsFans) Selection of Karras brings some intensity to the Patriots offensive line.
- Nick O'Malley explains why players should never talk trash to Tom Brady. /Worth a look.
- Mike Reiss reports Julian Edelman underwent offseason surgery and is expected to be ready for training camp.
- Michael Hurley is concerned about Julian Edelman after his second foot surgery. (2.16 min. video)
- Tom E. Curran mentions Jamie Collins checks in as the 46th ranked player on the Pro Football Focus "Top 101 NFL Players from 2015" list.
- Chris Mason Patriots Notebook: 7th-round pick Devin Lucien hopes to make the roster; Julian Edelman recently underwent a second surgery, but is expected to be ready for training camp; 6th-rounder Ted Karras is the 5th member of his family to make it to the NFL; Bryce Williams is the 2nd member of his family to play for the Pats.
- Mike Reiss finds Malcolm Butler was the highlight of a charity hoops event Wednesday, leading his teammates to a high-flying victory.
- Miguel Benzan (PatsFans) Patscap breaks down Danny Amendola’s 2016 paycut.
- Top 100 players of 2016 (NFL.com) No. 87 Julian Edelman. (3.18 min. video)
- Marc Sessler (NFL.com) Cousins, Alex Smith earn deserved respect on 'Top 100'.
- Oliver Thomas (247Sports) Patriots waive second-year linebacker Tony Steward.
- Oliver Thomas (247 Sports) D.J. Foster, Devin Lucien bring Arizona State flavor to Patriots.
- Andrew Brandt (The MMQB) The changing world of rookie contracts in the NFL.
- Robert Klemko (The MMQB) How quarterbacks are made.
- Q&A (NFL.com) Oklahoma drill: Joe Montana: "Tom's got a good chance [to win a fifth Super Bowl before he retires.]"
- Nick Schwartz (Fox Sports) Bill Belichick burns Tom Brady over his running ability.
- Overtime (Lacrosse Magazine) Bill Belichcik sits down with Paul Carcaterra in a revealing interview.
- Andrew Goble (GQ) A chat with Tom Brady about his weird diet and staying young.
- John Breech (CBS Sports) Tom Brady explains what a day in the life of Tom Brady is like.
- Jay Busbee (Yahoo! Sports) Tom Brady on concussions: 'It's just part of life'.
- John Breech (CBS Sports) Even Tom Brady was impressed by Steph Curry's ridiculous MVP season.
- Darren Rovell (ESPN) Don't call Brady's book a cookbook. (2.15 min. video)
- Dan Hanzus (NFL.com) Ricardo Lockette to announce his retirement Thursday.
- Cameron DaSilva (Fox Sports) Jacksonville and the seven most underrated NFL teams entering 2016.
- Curtis Crabtree (ProFootballTalk) Compensatory pick threshold passes for unrestricted free agents.
- Jason La Canfora (CBS Sports) Fearless NFL division predictions: The 8 teams that will rule in 2016.
- David Fleming (ESPN) How Reche Caldwell Googled his way from the Patriots to prison.
- Jason Wolfe (Dirty Water Media) Jumping ship at the Worldwide Leader.
- Ian Casselberry (Awful Announcing) ESPN developing 30 for 30 documentary on the XFL.
DEFLATEGATE, DUMPSTER DIVE
- Sheila Dingus (Defenders of the Wall) In support of Robert Kraft.
- Sean Wagner-McGough (CBS Sports) Government study finds lower suicide rate among ex-NFL players: The study didn't use concussion or CTE data and acknowledged other shortcomings.