- Joint practice: Patriots-Bears connections.
- Paul Perillo reports the Patriots will host Chicago for a pair of joint practices in August before their preseason game with the Bears.
- Erik Scalavino posts the PFW Draft Profile on Cyrus Jones: No sense of entitlement.
- John Rooke's View from Above: Drat and double drat...a commitment to consistency...and the Patriots will hold the Mayo for at least this year...
- Rob Gronkowski: Top 10 Plays of 2015. (3.43 min. video) /Missed this yesterday, worth a watch.
- Mike Reiss points out how NFL teams, the Patriots included, are looking for defenders who can mix size with the ability to cover as offenses utilize more skill players.
- Mike Reiss reports Danny Amendola had knee and ankle surgeries but is making good progress in his rehab, sources say.
- Jeff Howe reports Danny Amendola is recovering from a pair of operations that may impact the start of his 2016 season.
- Mike Felger concedes Danny Amendola's deal makes sense after the news of his injury. (2.18 min. video)
- Matt Dolloff notes Adrian Peterson tried to compare Teddy Bridgewater to Tom Brady, but instead insulted them both.
- Christopher Price looks at how the Patriots offensive line stacks up to the rest of the NFL in terms of size.
- Phil Perry explains how Dante Scarnecchia's approach is invaluable in the 'sink or swim' world of NFL line play.
- Mike Reiss reports the Patriots will host the Bears for joint practices Aug. 15 and 16.
- Christopher Price breaks down the Patriots roster by school and conference.
- Jeff Kane (ESPNNH) The Tuesday conversation: Patriots injury concerns; Back to physical football? Trey Flowers future star?
- Henry McKenna notes Dwight Freeney says signing with the Patriots would be a win-win.
- Bryanna Cappadona tells us 9 things Rob Gronkowski actually said in his 'GQ' feature.
- Cameron McDonough hears everyone's tugging at Rob Gronkowski, and he might be growing sick of it.
- Ian Logue (PatsFans) Full transcript of WEEI’s Kirk Minihane and Drew Bledsoe Podcast.
- Darin Gantt (ProFootballTalk) Bears and Patriots schedule joint practices in preseason.
- Sean Wagner-McGough (CBS Sports) Bears-Patriots joint practices might lead to some awkward reunions.
- Josh Alper (ProFootballTalk) Report: Danny Amendola recovering from knee, ankle surgeries.
- Jay Kenney (DirtyWaterMedia) Evaluating the impact of Edelman and Amendola injuries.
- Gregg Rosenthal (NFL.com) AFC East projected starters: Garoppolo fills in for Brady.
- Doug Moore (Scout.com) Welcome to New England, Steven Scheu.
- David Cloniner (The State) Troy Brown was a champion on every level.
- Kevin Boilard (247 Sports) New England Patriots are NFL's most followed team on Twitter.
Kevin Boilard (247 Sports) career rushing highlights. (2.54 min. video)
- Sam Monson (Pro Football Focus) Top 101 NFL players from the 2015 season.
- Elliot Harrison (NFL.com) NFL summer subplots: One burning question for each AFC team.
- Kevin Boilard (247 Sports) ESPN names New England Patriots' best offseason acquisition.
- Jenny Vrentas (The MMQB) 10 Things I think I think: On Bills injuries, Panthers corners, rookies in pads, More.
- Adam Stites (SB Nation) Raiders, Chargers top list of biggest offensive lines in the NFL.
- Bart Hubbuch (NY Post) NFL power rankings: Patriots have gotten downright scary.
- Bart Hubbuch (NY Post) Ban? Crazy trade? Why it doesn’t matter for juggernaut Patriots.
- Michael Middlehurst-Schwartz (USA Today) Ranking NFL's divisional worst-to-first contenders.
- Ari Gilberg (NY Daily News) Bill Parcells almost booted Adam Vinatieri from Patriots, says Mike Francesa.
- Michael David Smith (ProFootballTalk) Five former or current NFL players could compete in the 2016 Olympics.
DEFLATEGATE, DUMPSTER DIVE
- Lauren Stiller Rikleen (WBUR) The NFL’s nonsensical approach to punishment.
- Mike Florio (ProFootballTalk) Brady could still delay suspension without Second Circuit rehearing.
- Melissa Jacobs (SI) Week Under Review: Tom Brady offers misguided concussion commentary.
- Jeff Zrebiec (Baltimore Sun) NFL reportedly investigating Ravens for possible CBA violation at minicamp. /Second violation.
- Nunzio Ingrassia (Fox Sports) Ravens reportedly will be investigated by NFL for CBA violation.