- Patriots announce that Kevin Faulk, a three-time Super Bowl champion, has been voted by the fans as the 25th entrant into the Patriots Hall of Fame.
- Angelique Fiske reveals ten things you probably didn't know were in The Hall.
- Conference Call transcript: Kevin Faulk.
- Doug Kyed sees the slot cornerback competition loaded with youth and athleticism.
- Mike Reiss takes a look at E.J. Biggers, a new addition to the defensive backfield and on special teams, and how he might help the Patriots.
- Mike Reiss shares some memories of Kevin Faulk's Patriots career.
- Tom E. Curran knows Kevin Faulk won’t be the best player in the Patriots Hall of Fame, but it’s the perfect place for his under-the-radar impact to be celebrated.
- Kyle DaLuz writes Kevin Faulk gave Patriots' fans plenty of reasons to remember him by during his 13-year career. On Wednesday, Patriots' fans returned the favor.
- Kevin Duffy gives us a sampling of Kevin Faulk sharing stories about head coach Bill Belichick.
- Christopher Price shares some Twitter responses from former teammates congratulating Kevin Faulk on his Pats' Hall of Fame honor.
- Christopher Price notes that only time will tell whether or not Julian Edelman will be firing on all cylinders in late July, but his health issue brings with it an uneasy feeling.
- Bill Reynolds goes inside Gronk's world and pulls out the hidden genius.
- Miguel Benzan (PatsFans) What now gets negotiated in rookie deals?
- Miguel Benzan (PatsFans) Patscap breaks down the salary cap implications of the Rams signing of Dominique Easley.
- Nick O'Malley tells us where the first-round picks in the Belichick era are now.
- Christopher Price notes Al Michaels on his call at the end of Super Bowl XLIX: 'I reacted like a fan.'
- Rob Rang (CBS Sports) Finding the Fits: At corner or returner, Patriots' Cyrus Jones is a playmaker.
- Jim Kleinpeter (Times-Picayune) Kevin Faulk dishes on New England Patriots coach Bill Belichick.
- how to stop Pats Gronk. (BuffaloBills) Gronk on
- Chris Burke (SI) Fitzpatrick, Boldin among NFL’s top remaining free agents.
- Bill Bender (Sporting News) 40 most hated NFL players of all time: loudmouths, cheaters and criminals. 38. Rob Gronkowski - 37. Rodney Harrison - 18. Randy Moss - 5. Tom Brady.
- Gil Brandt (NFL.com) Jaguars, Titans, Raiders among teams with best offseasons.
- Kenneth Arthur (Sports on Earth) NFL retired numbers: A wish list.
- Mike Florio (ProFootballTalk) In-game communication with league office on administrative matters could expand to regular season.
- broadcast boot camp. (Sports on Earth) Voices from NFL
- Sam Farmer (LA Times) Rams don't expect 'Hard Knocks' HBO series to be a distraction.