- Erik Scalavino writes that chances are Jacoby Brissett is not going to see much of the football field this season. Or anytime soon, for that matter.
- Angelique Fiske reports Tom Brady and Rob Gronkowski have been nominated for Kids' Choice Sports Awards.
- Angelique Fiske celebrates Julian Edelman's birthday by flashing back to some of his best looks.
- Patriots Today - Top 10 Julian Edelman plays. (2.06 min. video)
- Karen Guregian gives us five things to watch in OTAs, as the Patriots have reached Phase 3 of their voluntary offseason workout program.
- Phil Perry thumbnails five positions that need attention during the Patriots offseason programs.
- Rachel G. Bowers looks at what's next for the Patriots.
- Karen Guregian says the Patriots must find a way to replace Chandler Jones' sacks.
- Doug Kyed reports Terrance Knighton is competing for the Patriots' starting defensive tackle role.
- Tom Darcy (Beantown Beat) Latest on Arian Foster and the New England Patriots.
- Kevin Duffy wonders how much would Arian Foster even help Tom Brady and the Patriots.
- Ben Volin Sunday Football Notes: How hard is it to stick around in the NFL? Just ask this QB.
- Mike Reiss reports the Patriots already have a solid group of safeties, but they still kicked the tires on William Moore and Vinnie Sunseri.
- Mike Reiss tells us how Julian Edelman celebrated his 30th birthday over the weekend, noting some of it involved a champagne shower from Danny Amendola.
- Kevin Duffy reports former UMass Dartmouth WR Abiola Aborishade has stood outside of Gillette Stadium every day since April 21 hoping the Patriots will give him a tryout.
- Mike Reiss explains how Stephen Gostkowski influenced the Buccaneers' pick of a kicker in the second round of the draft.
- Mike Grinnell (Dirty Water Media) Which Boston sports franchise has the brightest future?
- Ron Borges calls Tom Brady's spot on the most hated list 'ridiculous'. (1.36 min. video)
- Michael David Smith (ProFootballTalk) Jacoby Brissett, only draft pick without an agent, remains unsigned.
- Jeremy Fowler (ESPN) Teams with aging QBs aren't following the Patriot Way.
- Erik Frenz (Bleacher Report) Dwight Freeney would add no value to Patriots defense.
- Chris Wesseling (NFL.com) Belichick, Gostkowski inspired Roberto Aguayo pick.
- Peter King (The MMQB) MMQB: On Super Bowl sites, rule changes and jinxed Jags.
- Jarrett Bell (USA Today) NFL poised to make significant change to instant replay.
- Mike Florio (ProFootballTalk) Competition Committee is proposing no net change to what is and isn’t reviewable.
- Melissa Jacobs (SI) Welcome to the NFL’s new 22-week regular season. /Not a fan of the plan.
- Jeffri Chadiha (NFL.com) NFL offseason reflection: The 10 most impactful developments.
- Henry McKenna reports Robert Kraft says the Raiders moving to Las Vegas 'would be good for the NFL'.
DEFLATEGATE, DUMPSTER DIVE
- WCVB5 reports Tom Brady is appealing his deflategate suspension, his lawyer tells 'Good Morning America': 'Facts here are so drastic and so apparent.'
- Daniel Werly (The White Bronco) Draft Brady En Banc Petition.
- Christopher Price notes Tom Brady's team goes hard after Goodell right out of the gate.
- Mike Reiss recaps the details of Tom Brady's Monday deadline to appeal the decision by the US Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit
- Ben Volin reports the deadline is today for Tom Brady to appeal the U.S. Court of Appeals decision to reinstate his suspension.
- CBS Boston tells Roger Goodell once you've lost a 93-year-old veteran of World War II, you've lost America.
- Mike Florio (ProFootballTalk) Owners head to Charlotte despite bathroom law controversy. /Flush out all the deflategate supporters!