- Paul Perillo shares the PFW draft profile on LB Kamu Grugier-Hill: Looks can be deceiving.
- Angelique Fiske highlights Robert Kraft offering Yeshiva University graduates encouragement during his commencement address.
- From the NFL - Wes Welker and the "NFL Total Access" crew break down the Manning vs. Brady matchup. (3.04 min. video)
- Mike Reiss posts some quick-hit weekend thoughts from the Patriots and around the NFL: Malcolm Butler's contract status part of larger issue facing Patriots.
- Phil Perry believes the Patriots should try and restructure Malcolm Butler's contract soon.
- Ryan Hannable hears Malcolm Butler is reportedly pushing for a contract adjustment prior to start of 2016 season
- Tom E. Curran wonders if any of the players missing from OTAs are making contract statements.
- Mike Reiss serves up some leftovers from OTAs: In just his second season with the Patriots, Malcolm Brown has already assumed a leadership role among the DTs.
- Karen Guregian sees Jimmy Garoppolo among the early risers in Patriots OTAs.
- Adam Kurkjian discusses how Chris Long and Rob Ninkovich both figure to play heavy roles in the DE rotation and they have already developed the type of chemistry that could serve the team well.
- Rich Garven notes Chris Long looks to reach the postseason with the Pats.
- Stephen Hewitt talks about how Patriots CB Darryl Roberts is out to make a second impression.
- Mike Reiss looks at whether David Andrews could emerge again for the Patriots at center.
- Doug Kyed Patriots Mailbag: Offense, defense equally talented heading into 2016.
- Matt Dolloff notes Rob Ryan goes 'full Rex' on the Patriots: "We are going to beat them" blustering up an absurd amount of over-confidence.
- Nick O'Malley notes that when the Patriots play the Bills this season, they'll now have double the amount of Ryan brothers to deal with.
- Bruce Allen (Boston Sports Media Watch) The streak continues.
- Bryanna Cappadona follows Rob Gronkowski and Jullian Edelman as they party their way through Nantucket.
- Jerry Thornton posts this Memorial Day offering: "A Soldier's Pledge' (3.32 min. video)
- Josh Alper (ProFootballTalk) Dont’a Hightower wants to "get better," not talk contract.
- Michael David Smith (ProFootballTalk) Malcolm Butler wants a new contract.
- Oliver Thomas (247 Sports) Terrance Knighton finding his ground with Patriots.
- pinpoint passers. (1.32 min. video) No. 2 Tom Brady. "They might cheat every once in a while and get away with it." (NFL.com) Top 3
- Vinnie Iyer (Sporting News) Not too late: NFL's second-year breakout candidates on offense. Patriots: G Shaq Mason.
- Matthew Fairburn (Syracuse Post Standard) Rob Ryan says Buffalo Bills are going to beat the New England Patriots.
- Dom Cosentino (NJ.com) Uh oh: Rob Ryan pokes at New England Patriots' Bill Belichick.
- Jenny Vrentas (The MMQB) Guest MMQB: Carolina is going for two.
- Danny Shimon (Nat'l Football Post) Class sleepers – AFC East.
- Players Debate (NFL.com) Who will lead NFL in rushing?
DEFLATEGATE, DUMPSTER DIVE