- Andy Hart passes along the report that Malcolm Butler is expected at Patriots OTAs this week.
- Andy Hart tackles this week's Ask PFW Mailbag: Malcolm Butler's contract situation and much more.
- PFW in Progress Recap 5/31: Butler seeks new contract?
- Angelique Fiske tells us how Patriots players spent the holiday weekend: Weddings, bees and everything in between.
- Mike Reiss points out that despite the negative attention brought on by Deflategate, Tom Brady still managed to have an amazing season -- illustrated here by the numbers.
- Tom E. Curran thinks that all of the upcoming Patriots contract negotiations will work themselves out.
- Jeff Howe reports Malcolm Butler is expected to be in attendance for this week’s voluntary OTAs,, according to a source.
- Christopher Price wonders if Vontaze Burfict's deal could provide a template for Malcolm Butler and the Patriots.
- Kevin Duffy says that eventually Malcolm Butler will have a decision to make.
- Karen Guregian talks with Jimmy Garoppolo's father Tony, on how his son hasn’t just learned about playing QB from watching Tom Brady the past two years, he’s also figured out how to conduct himself during the offseason.
- Jeff Howe catches up with Jerod Mayo who is enjoying his new life, and job, after retiring from the Patriots.
- Henry McKenna notes the Patriots taught Pete Carroll how to use Brandon Browner.
- Tom E. Curran shares some thoughts on a 'Beautiful Day': Even after all that's gone down, the sun still shines for Tom Brady and the Patriots. /Thoughtful.
- The Providence Journal reports Patriots defensive linemen Markus Kuhn and Jabaal Sheard will speak to Pawtucket students today about the importance of staying active.
- Meagan McGinnes reports the PawSox are hosting a 'Free Brady Friday'.
- Josh Alper (ProFootballTalk) Report: Malcolm Butler will be at OTAs this week.
- Erik Frenz (Bleacher Report) Diion Lewis' health could be paramount to Patriots' early season success.
- Erik Frenz (Bleacher Report) Jacoby Brissett is Patriots' most important rookie.
- Chris Spooner (NFL Spin Zone) Should we rethink what it means to be a dynasty?
- Bucky Brooks* (NFL.com) NFL's scariest position groups: Ranking the top 10 for 2016. No. 5 Patriots' TEs.
- Ryan Wilson (CBS Sports) AFC East offseason exit interview: 3 good things, 3 bad things for each team.
- Dan Graziano (ESPN) ESPN World Fame 100: Tom Brady at No. 52; Gronk 72nd.
- Jenny Vrentas (The MMQB) Emotional intelligence and how the Eagles are faring; MMQB Mailbag.
- Matthew Brandel (Sports Quotient) It's time for the NFL to change the way players can tackle.
- Zac Jackson (ProFootballTalk) College coaches want more time, information for early draft entries.
- Mike Florio (ProFootballTalk) PFT, NBC extend deal into 2023.
DEFLATEGATE, DUMPSTER DIVE
- Charles P. Pierce (SI) Can the NFL escape the depths of its own corruption? /Fantastic.
- Bob McGovern talks with Kenneth Feinberg, the powerhouse mediator who oversaw both the 9/11 victims’ fund and the marathon bombings’ One Fund Boston: ""I don’t care if he is a laborer, lawyer or a quarterback — he got a raw deal, and I knew I had to say something."
- Michael McCann (SI) New Amicus briefs try to show Tom Brady's case is relevant beyond NFL. /Good explanation.
- Jimmy Golen (AP Report) AFL-CIO files friend-of-the-court brief in support of Tom Brady.
- Kevin Seifert (ESPN) The deflation scheme that wasn't. (1.17 min. video)
- John Breech (CBS Sports) Tom Brady made 'generous' offer to settle Deflategate, NFL shot him down.