- John Rooke's View from Above: Patriots' backfield in motion.
- Paul Perillo tackles this week's Ask PFW Mailbag: Ranking the free agents.
- Angelique Fiske details Danny Amendola and his teammates waiting tables for a cause Monday night.
- PFW in Progress Recap 6/14: Rob Gronkowski, Dion Lewis Return; OTA Recap.
- Patriots Today - Danny Amendola hosts Celebrity Waiter Night. (1.11 min. video)
- From the NFL - How do you defend two big, playmaking tight ends? (video)
- Jeff Howe gives us five Patriots thoughts to take us into the summer. No. 4. Versatile front.
- Christopher Price has ten questions for the Patriots as we countdown to training camp: 1. How soon can Julian Edelman return to full strength?
- Mike Reiss offers ten thoughts on the Patriots after watching five spring practices: 1. Keep tabs on the running backs.
- CBS Boston discusses an interesting nugget dropped by Mike Reiss that the Patriots' could add a running back before the start of the season.
- Kevin Duffy projects the 53-man roster: D.J. Foster, Aaron Dobson, Clay Harbor make the cut.
- Phil Perry notes Danny Amendola has been helping the new receivers to understand what' Brady's looking for.
- Christopher Price thinks the return of Rob Gronkowski should end the debate about his supposed disconnect with the team.
- Mark Daniels mentions how CB Justin Coleman opened some eyes last season.
- Matt Dolloff explains how Fletcher Cox's mega-deal with the Eagles affects the Patriots.
- Henry McKenna reports Wes Welker has been helping the Patriots' AFC rivals this offseason, and is 'dabbling' in coaching.
- Matt Dolloff points out the hypocrisy of DeAngelo Williams advising others to ‘reserve judgment’ on social media – months after Tweeting that no one likes Bill Belichick.
- Oliver Thomas (247 Sports) Michael Robinson tabs Bill Belichick as NFL's most daring coach.
- Oliver Thomas (247 Sports) After OTAs: A June Patriots 53-man roster projection.
- Oliver Thomas (247 Sports) Sean Payton expects Saints to hold joint practices with Patriots.
- Sean Wagner-McGough (CBS Sports) Rob Gronkowski sees 'huge development' in Patriots backup Jimmy Garoppolo.
- Mike Florio (ProFootbalTalk) Gronk working on "tricks" to get open, other than pushing off. /Garbage take.
- Robert Klemko (The MMQB) On Madden NFL 17; MMQB Mailbag: Patriots playcalling.
- Mike Freeman (Bleacher Report) 10-Point stance: Dwight Freeney isn't done with NFL yet. Possible Patriots signing?
- Gregg Rosenthal (NFL.com) Top 10 takeaways from Tuesday's NFL minicamps.
- Jim Chairusmi (Wall St. Journal) Questions follow the Jets out of minicamp: Missing stars, an aging roster and the team’s health are all worth worrying about heading into the summer.
- Frank Schwab (Yahoo! Sports) Fletcher Cox gets highest guarantee for any non-QB in NFL history.
- NFL Nation (ESPN) Social media stars on all 32 NFL teams.
DEFLATEGATE, DUMPSTER DIVE
- Doug Kyed hears from "legal expert" Lester Munson, who states what we already know, that Tom Brady would play the entire 2016 season if the Supreme Court hears his case.
- Lester Munson (ESPN) Working class hero? Tom Brady aims for the Supreme Court.
- Alex Reimer (SB Nation) 17 potential Deflategate outcomes, ranked from most likely to most absurd.
- Reuters report: Judge throws out Patriots fans' deflategate lawsuit.