- Andy Hart shares the PFW draft profile on OL Ted Karras: Line play is all in the family.
- Angelique Fiske reports Gronk and Big Papi are back in a new music video ad, 'Dunkin' Paradise'.
- Lauren Williams Social Scene: Players' best photos, May 2016.
- Kevin Duffy reports Patrick Chung says the Patriots defense is looking to 'break that little wall' and get even better.
- Keith Pearson catches up with Jabaal Sheard in Providence, participating in an NFL Play 60 event. Sheard is focused on stepping up his game for the Patriots.
- Mike Reiss notes Jabaal Sheard, Patrick Chung and Markus Kuhn spent time with kids in Pawtucket, Rhode Island, including showing off some long-forgotten skills.
- Mike Reiss notes Jabaal Sheard's numbers should rise this season, and the 27-year-old seems ready to embrace the challenge.
- Phil Perry tells us Terrence Knighton has been putting in extra work with Patriots' strength and conditioning coach Moses Cabrera.
- Henry McKenna reports Jimmy Garoppolo's dad says he hopes his son stays in New England.
- Henry McKenna notes Aaron Rodgers has been listening and influenced by Tom Brady's philosophy on nutrition.
- Doug Kyed notes ESPN came up with its own formula to judge the most famous athletes in the world. Unsurprisingly, Brady comes in at No. 52.
- It is what it is podcast: Chris Price, Mike Petraglia talk Malcolm Butler, Tom Brady and Roger Goodell. (36.32 min. audio)
- Oliver Thomas (247 Sports) Malcolm Butler among five Patriots set to earn $600,000 in 2016.
- Oliver Thomas (247 Sports) Jerod Mayo on Pats: 'Still feel as though I'm part of the team'.
- Jeff Blake (Houstonia Magazine) Brutal blows: Life after the NFL—and the concussions, and the addictions. Ted Johnson searches for meaning in it all.
- Andrew Brandt (The MMQB) The coaching squeeze: how sideline leaders got the short end of the 2011 CBA.
- Gregg Rosenthal (NFL.com) Nine NFL players primed to make their Pro Bowl debuts. Dont'a Hightower makes this list.
- Dan Hanzus (NFL.com) Aaron Rodgers: Tom Brady inspiring my eating habits.
- Mike Freeman (Bleacher Report) 10-Point stance: Let J.J. Watt do whatever the hell he wants.
- Will Leitch (Sports on Earth) The dumbest May sports stories. /Guess what makes No. 1?
- Mike Florio (ProFootballTalk) Pro Bowl likely moving back to AFC-NFC format.
- Pete Prisco (CBS Sports) Prisco's Top 100 NFL players for 2016. Brady at No. 5, Gronk at No. 6.
- Pete Prisco (CBS Sports) Prisco's Top 100 players: Here's why these five players didn't make the cut. Malcolm Butler needs 'another impressive season' to make the list.
- Pete Prisco (CBS Sports) Ranking all 32 NFL starting quarterbacks.
DEFLATEGATE, DUMPSTER DIVE
- Bruce Allen (Boston Sports Media Watch) ESPN unvelis new Tom Brady logo. "I was sure this was a hoax. Nope."
- Staph Report (ESPN) We created logos for 10 NFL stars.
- Michael Hurley looks back at the absurd timeline of the 500 days of deflategate.
- Tom E. Curran writes deflategate's been eternal, and there's no rest in sight.
- Christopher Price weighs in on the 500 days of deflategate: "We have a commissioner hell-bent on a personal crusade to take down a first-ballot Hall of Famer, all while brush fires are breaking out all around him."
- Matt Dolloff says that like the mysterious briefcase in 'Pulp Fiction', the contents of the Patriots' footballs never mattered.
- David Steele (Sporting News) An embarrassing NFL milestone: Day 500 of deflategate.
- Darren Rovell (ESPN) Estimated Deflategate cost: $22.5 million.
- Mike Florio (ProFootballTalk) AFL-CIO supports Brady, too.
- Phil Perry notes legendary arbitrator Kenneth Feinberg slams Goodell for his work as an arbitrator in Tom Brady's appeal.
- Cindy Boren (Washington Post) It’s ‘Free Brady Friday’ vs. ‘Keep Brady Suspended Night.’ Who ya got?
- Michael David Smith (ProFootballTalk) Buffalo Triple-A team announces "Keep Brady Suspended Night".
- Barry Petchesky (Deadspin) Thousands of NFL players' medical records stolen from 'Skins trainer.
- Michael David Smith (ProFootballTalk) Charity sues NFL for barring players from event at casino.
- Stephen A. Smith (ESPN) Everything turns into a legal issue with DeMaurice Smith: DeMaurice Smith is putting too much time and resources into Deflategate and he's doing it at the expense of other NFL players. (2.05 min. video)
- A.J. Perez (USA Today) NFL concussion case rehearing denied.