- Andy Hart and Paul Perillo debate which of the missing players they are most excited about seeing in training camp.
- Angelique Fiske posts some adorable photos of players with their kids and dads on Father's Day.
- Hall of Fame fathers: Chris Long and Matthew Slater on football, family and fatherhood. (2.36 min. video)
- Patriots All Access: OTA recap. (18.54 min. video)
- Patriots All Access - Steve Burton sits down with Chris Long. (3.18 min. video)
- Christopher Price Sunday NFL Notes: Deconstruction the Patriots roster by age, 2016 edition.
- Mike Reiss shares his quick-hit weekend thoughts from the Patriots and around the NFL: OTA breakdown; Bill Belichick keeps players off the field on final OTA day; More.
- Mark Daniels sees Joe Thuney and Jonathan Cooper battling for a spot on the O-line.
- Rich Garven tells us why Clay Harbor's versatility could win him a spot on the roster.
- Matt Dolloff wonders if CB Jonathan Jones the undrafted free agent out of Auburn could become the next Malcolm Butler.
- Karen Gueregian ranks the Patriots' contract priorities, from Jamie Collins to Aaron Dobson.
- James Toscano gives us three things to watch for as the Patriots head into their summer vacation: 1. Health.
- Tom E. Curran reports Mike Lombardi has left the team, but says there's little reason to think he won't remain a non-staff sounding board for Bill Belichick.
- Mike Reiss highlights Michael Lombardi's impact on the Patriots' personnel.
- Christopher Price writes about how sports helped shape him as a father and build a bond with his son. /Good read.
- CSNNE notes Tom Brady wished his father Tom Sr. a Happy Father's Day with a heartfelt Facebook post on Sunday.
- Keith Pearson talks about Martellus Bennett authoring a series of children's books.
- Kevin Duffy notes Martellus Bennett looked up to Terrell Owens, Michael Jordan, Willy Wonka and more.
- Karen Guregian reports Patriots owner Robert Kraft was an honoree at last night’s inaugural MIAA Legends Event, which was held at Gillette Stadium.
- John Breech (CBS Sports) Tom Brady will try to defeat Father Time at an age when most QBs struggle or retire.
- Gil Alcaraz IV (Bleacher Report) 5 New England Patriots headed for breakout seasons in 2016.
- Mike Florio (ProFootbalTalk) Mike Lombardi moving on from New England.
- Oliver Thomas (247 Sports) Patriots will see familiar faces at practices with Saints, Bears.
- Sheil Kapadia (ESPN) Antonio Brown, Julio Jones among most-featured receivers.
- NFL Nation (ESPN) 53-man roster projections for every NFL team.
- Emily Kaplan (The MMQB) Guest MMQB: A final cram before summer.
- Michael David Smith (ProFootballTalk) It’s time for a coach to have some guts on going for two.
- Robert Klemko (The MMQB) Ten things I think I think: The All-Minicamp Hype Team.
- Gregg Rosenthal (NFL.com) Winners and losers of final minicamp week.
- Mike Florio (ProFootballTalk) Miller, Wilkerson the only two non-busts from 2011 to not get paid.
- Mike Florio (ProFootballTalk) Rex Ryan may be wrong for the Bills, but he’s right for the media.
- Kevin Armstrong (NY Daily News) It's happening in Las Vegas: Long considered too taboo for sports, Sin City soon could be home to 2 pro franchises.
DEFLATEGATE, DUMPSTER DIVE
- Kevin Duffy thinks a decision could be coming soon from the Second Circuit on Tom Brady's en banc appeal in the Deflategate case.
- Kevin Paul DuPont says we've all become desensitized to Football's toll on players.
- Sean Keeley (Awful Announcing) First Take replacement for Skip Bayless reportedly narrowed down to three choices.