- John Rooke's View from Above: Develin's worth measured in more than just numbers.
- Angelique Fiske collects some Patriots players' Twitter comments during NBA finals.
- Mark Daniels notes Chris Hogan is eyeing the No. 3 receiver spot. Hogan has never started more than four games, caught more than 450 yards or scored more than four TDs in a season, but it's still possible.
- Christopher Price writes about Terrance Knighton's long journey back to New England "and his Mom Rochelle couldn't be happier."
- Tom E. Curran explains why he thinks the Patriots will learn from their mistakes and will handle injuries differently this year. (1.54 min. video)
- Mike Reiss shares his 53-man roster projection, which includes a tough call on Aaron Dobson.
- Tom E. Curran's Top 100 plays that shaped a dynasty: Nos 85-71. /Fantastic series.
- Conor Orr (NFL.com) Pats' Chris Hogan: 'I never took anything for granted'.
- Oliver Thomas (247 Sports) Patriots posted the fewest giveaways in NFL over last five years.
- Rich Cimini (ESPN) AFC East Q&A: Is rest of division that bad or are Patriots that good?
- Mike Reiss (ESPN) AFC East Q&A: What is a realistic record in first four games with Jimmy Garoppolo?
- Field Yates (ESPN) When it comes to scouting quarterbacks, Tom Brady the gold standard.
- James Gaddy (Bloomberg) NFL star Julian Edelman's favorite spots—and burgers—in L.A.: The Super Bowl-winning wide receiver on how he relaxes when he's not in the game.
- Oliver Thomas (247 Sports) Four Patriots draft picks projected as top-100 rookies.
- Oliver Thomas (247 Sports) Jamie Collins lands among Willie McGinest's top 3-4 linebackers.
- Oliver Thomas (247 Sports) Matthew Slater, Chris Long reflect on their Hall of Fame fathers.
- Staff Report (ESPN Stats & Information) The best records in sports don't end in championships.
- Sander Philipse (Bucs Nation) Dirk Koetter's reasons for not going for two make no sense. /Makes me appreciate Belichick not caring what the media says even more.
- Mike Florio (ProFootballTalk) Will NFL tell teams to kick away?
- Tom Pelissero (USA Today) NFL takes unusual step of involving position coaches in looking at more kickoff rule changes.
- Elliot Harrison (NFL.com) AFC's best defenders ever: Picking one player for each franchise. Patriots: OLB Andre Tippett.
- Cameron DaSilva (Fox Sports) Warriors fans are asking Patriots fans how to get over devastating title losses: Patriots fans would rather not talk about it.
- Conor Orr (NFL.com) What to watch for during the NFL's quiet period. /He forgot to mention arrests.
- Dan Hanzus (NFL.com) Carrie Underwood to debut new 'SNF' theme song.
- John McClain (Houston Chronicle) Fire still burns for Texans' Vince Wilfork.
- Will Brinson (CBS Sports) Here are the five longest Super Bowl and NFL title droughts.
- Kenneth Arthur (Sports on Earth) The impact of tech in football.
- Ross Tucker (Sports on Earth) The problem with football's HOF.
- Podcast (NFL.com) Around the NFL: What if Jimmy Garoppolo plays 'lights out' in his Pats cameo? (42.18 min. mark of the podcast)
- Kalyn Kahler (The MMQB) NFL analyst Trent Dilfer is staying at ESPN.
- Kevin Iole (Yahoo! Sports) UFC tells employees that report of $4.2 billion sale is false.
DEFLATEGATE, DUMPSTER DIVE
- Mike Florio (ProFootballTalk) NFL-NFLPA dynamic delaying investigation of Al Jazeera report.
- Sean Wagner-McGough (CBS Sports) NFL blames NFLPA for delaying interviews with players named in HGH, PED report.
- Darin Gantt (ProFootballTalk) The public polishing of Greg Hardy’s image continues on Twitter.