- John Rooke's View from above: Excitement over summer camp is building.
- Andy Hart shares the PFW draft profile on WR Devin Lucien: Lucien's late run in the desert earns him the draft day call.
- Andy Hart explains why UFC's Brock Lesnar is no Stephen Neal: Neal's accomplishments dwarf those of the guy he beat for an NCAA wrestling title.
- Lauren Spencer reports Rob Gronkowski shaved his head at the annual One Mission Kid's Cancer Buzz-Off Sunday.
- Lauren Williams highlights how several Patriots celebrated the life of legendary boxer Muhammad Ali.
- Mike Reiss reports the Patriots mandatory minicamp kicks off today, and tells us a few things to know: No absences are expected.
- Ryan Hannable notes Patriots minicamp will be held today through Thursday of this week
- Jeff Howe poses five questions for minicamp: 3. What's up with the wide receivers?
- Kevin Duffy previews this week's minicamp: Important week for skill position players.
- Doug Kyed Minicamp preview: Jimmy Garoppolo's improvement, Malcolm Butler, Young skill-position players,
- Felger & Mazz discussed two things they'll be looking for at this week's mandatory practice: 1. Malcolm Butler's attendance and 2. Equal reps for Jimmy G. at QB?
- Mark Daniels Patriots Journal: Gronkowski, Butler expected back at minicamp.
- Ryan Hannable explains why Dont;a Hightower is the most important player for the Patriots to keep long term.
- Michael Hurley looks at what leverage Malcolm Butler does have with his contract.
- Christopher Price hears from Jeff Christiansen, Jimmy Garoppolo's QB coach, who believes he can step in if Tom Brady misses the first 4 games.
- Steve Balestrieri (PatsFans) Patriots 53 man roster projection – Minicamp edition.
- Doug Kyed notes Pro Football Focus (via ESPN Insider) ranked the the Patriots as having the best NFL roster - two weeks after the Patriots were left off Bucky Brooks' 10 most talented teams list. /Filed under: Go figure.
- Connor Fulton (Musketfire) 3 sources of worry on Patriots roster.
- Jim McBride recounts Chris Hogan's unusual route to the NFL.
- WBZ-TV's Sports Final: Steve Burton and Mike Reiss discuss whether the Patriots will sign any of their defensive free agents early.
- Ryan Hannable wonders if Bill Belichick and the Patriots one day be featured on HBO's Hard Knocks?
- Kevin Patra (NFL.com) What to watch for with 7 teams opening minicamps.
- Oliver Thomas (247 Sports) Report: Malcolm Butler returned to Pats OTAs, set for minicamp.
- Erik Frenz (Bleacher Report) 5 Most important 2017 free agents on Patriots roster.
- Dan Schmelzer (NFLSpin Zone) Countdown to kickoff: Profile on New England Patriots No. 93 DE Jabaal Sheard.
- Mike Renner (Pro Football Focus) The NFL's most unstoppable forces. No. 4: Rob Gronkowski's catch radius.
- Josh Liskiewitz (Pro Football Focus) Dont'a Hightower, Darius Slay next in line for payday?
- Oliver Thomas (247 Sports) Tom Brady ranked among NFL's top-five against the blitz in 2015.
- Mike Florio (ProFootballTalk) Skipping mandatory minicamp costs $76,580 this year.
- Judy Battista (NFL.com) Tom Brady's availability, QB disputes among top summer stories.
- Albert Breer (The MMQB) Albert Breer on the future of NFL media coverage.
- Jay Ledyard (Inside the Pylon) Examining the year one impact of the rookie running backs.
DEFLATEGATE, DUMPSTER DIVE
- Christopher Price notes Roger Goodell isn't budging with his stance on deflategate.
- Mike Florio (ProFootballTalk) Goodell reiterates refusal to delegate "integrity of the game".
- Matt Bonesteel (Washington Post) Roger Goodell nixes talk of Deflategate settlement with Tom Brady.
- Christopher Price learned from an interview with DeMaurice Smith that he feels Roger Goodell failed to be a fair arbitrator in Tom Brady's deflategate appeal.
- Ron Clements (Sporting News) NFLPA paying out millions in legal fees for Deflategate.
- Dave Portnoy (Barstool Sports) Fred Smerlas cozies up to Roger Goodell... Odd move from a guy who sells tailgating packages to Pats fans.
- Mike Florio (ProFootballTalk) Report: Talib told others he shot himself.
- Patrick Redford (Deadspin) Report: Aqib Talib told family he accidentally shot himself.
Ian Gunn (Sports Esquires) Sports Law links. /Some interesting topics.