- Erik Scalavino posts some news and notes from Patriots practice: Extra reps benefiting Jonathan Cooper.
- Andy Hart Patriots mini-camp Blogservations: Chad O’Shea has been using a lot of bags to hit receivers and pass-catching RBs after they catch the ball in mini-camp. He also used paddles to partially screen the vision of receivers on sideline catches.
- Paul Perillo notes that so far this spring Rob Ninkovich has spent a lot of time playing inside linebacker.
- Angelique Fiske reports family, imagination inspire Martellus Bennett's first children's book.
- Lauren Williams offers five Patriot-style ways to honor National Best Friends Day.
- Press Conference transcript: Bill Belichick.
- Patriots Today - Jimmy G: A year older, a year wiser. (4.10 min. video)
- Mike Reiss knows it's way too early to assess how the interior of the O-line will look on September 11, but shares some observations as it stands now.
- Ryan Hannable says it's too early for the Patriots to know exactly what they have in Jimmy Garoppolo.
- Mike Reiss notes third-year pro Jimmy Garoppolo certainly is more comfortable with the offense, but says the QB position is 'never-ending mentally [and] physically.'
- Christopher Price talks about how quirky tight end Martellus Bennett could provide game-changing impact for the Patriots offense.
- Adam Kurkjian looks at the vast 12 years of experience WR Nate Washington brings to the Patriots.
- CSNNE reports Nate Washington may be 33, but he has one attribute -- speed -- the Patriots need from their wide-receiver group.
- Phil Perry hears from Chris Hogan that Julian Edelman and Danny Amendola have been helping the new receivers catch on.
- Henry McKenna reports Bryan Stork and Woodrow Hamilton were ejected from practice after fighting. According to Andy Hart, Stork threw "significant punches."
- Ryan Hannable finds that new Patriots OL Jonathan Cooper is looking to make an impact after a tough 3 seasons with the Cardinals.
- Zack Cox reports TE Michael Williams leaves practice with injury during 7-on-7 drills.
- Jeff Howe thinks Jabaal Sheard is in prime position for a contract extension from the Patriots.
- Rich Garven presents some background on Shea McClellin, and how growing up on a farm ingrained in him a tough work ethic.
- Rich Thompson writes Patriots minicamp feels like a do-over for second-year defensive lineman Trey Flowers.
- Jim McBride points out how CB Darryl Roberts is turning heads at camp.
- Ryan Hannable notes Rob Ninkovich takes pride in being versatile and playing different positions.
- Jeff Howe Patriots Notebook: Pats giving Rob Ninkovich a look at inside linebacker.
- Mark Daniels Minicamp observations: Injuries and a skirmish highlight Patriots practice.
- Doug Kyed Patriots Minicamp observations: Jacoby Brissett shows improvement at QB.
- Zack Cox Patriots Minicamp Notes: Aaron Dobson off to a strong start this summer.
- Kevin Duffy Patriots minicamp notes: Aaron Dobson impresses for second straight day.
- Steve Balestrieri (PatsFans) Patriots MInicamp observations: Bennett Hogan fitting in well.
- Mark Daniels Patriots Journal: Rob Ninkovich welcomes a new challenge at middle linebacker.
- Mark Farinella Patriots Notebook: James White not resting on his backfield laurels.
- The Boston Herald posts a gallery of photos from Day 2 of Patriots minicamp.
- Oliver Connolly (The Read Optional) Are there positives to Tom Brady’s suspension?
- Oliver Thomas (247 Sports) Jimmy Garoppolo helping Nate Washington catch on with Patriots.
- Erik Frenz (Bleacher Report) Are the Patriots better suited for a 3-4 or a 4-3 defense?
- Matt Juul (Boston Magazine) Steven Tyler talks Tom Brady, bringing his Solo tour to Boston.
- Gil Alcaraz IV (NFL SpinZone) 5 Players the Patriots could trade away in 2016.
- Gregg Rosenthal (NfL.com) What we learned from Wednesday's minicamps, OTAs.
- Doug Farrar (SI) The NFL's dream coaching staff.
- Curtis Crabtree (ProFootballTalk) NFL now prohibiting exposed hoodies from being worn under uniforms.
- Vinnie Iyer (Sporting News) NFL's most overrated teams for 2016: Take the under in wins.
- Andrea Hangst (Sports on Earth) Offensive Linemen under pressure.
Pete Prisco (CBS Sports) Here's why quarterback whisperer Adam Gase is excited about Ryan Tannehill.
- Jamison Hensley (ESPN) Sorry, Patriots: Crockett Gillmore says Ravens' tight ends are NFL's best. /Sorry Gillmore, you're wrong.
- Sean Wagner-McGough (CBS Sports) Why Hue Jackson's clash with sports science is bad for analytics in Cleveland.
- Andrew Bucholtz (Awful Announcing) NFL Media’s new Rich Eisen-hosted NFL 360 series premieres tonight.
DEFLATEGATE, DUMPSTER DIVE