- Angelique Fiske passes along some vacation tips from the master: Gronk.
- Mike Reiss shares some quick-hit weekend thoughts: Top 10 things learned about team-building and covering a four-time Super Bowl championship franchise.
- Ben Volin Sunday Football Notes: Why all NFL contracts aren't fully guaranteed; More.
- Bryan Altman shares three burning questions for each AFC East team entering training camp.
- Adam Kurkjian NFL Notebook: Tyrod Taylor holds key to Buffalo hopes.
- Mark Daniels notes Clay Harbor has high hopes for the Patriots depth chart.
- Christopher Price counts down the 20 most important members of the Patriots heading into 2016: No. 14, Bryan Stork/David Andrews - No. 13, Rob Ninkovich - No. 12, Malcom Brown.
- Stephen Forsha (NFL Spinzone) New England Patriots: 5 most important players.
- Steve Balestrieri (PatsFans) Patriots training camp primer: Running backs.
- Tom E. Curran continues his countdown of the top 100 plays that shaped the Patriots' dynasty: Nos 29-50.
- Pat Bradley notes Tom Brady and Justin Timberlake were goofing it up in the front row at UFC 2000.
- Sam Galanis reports Wyc Grousbeck called Tom Brady 'compelling' in meeting with Kevin Durant and the Celtics.
- Guest MMQB: An injury-prone journeyman on how to survive in football; More. (The MMQB)
- NFL Nation (ESPN) AFC East Q&A: How about Matt Forte or Reggie Ragland as best newcomer?
- Staff (ESPN) Predicting the best newcomer in all eight NFL divisions.
- Staff (ESPN) Biggest rival for all 32 NFL teams.
- Nick Elges (Cheatsheet) 3 teams that could go undefeated next season.
- Kenneth Arthur (Sports on Earth) 32 NFL teams, 32 regrets.
- Mike Florio (ProFootballTalk) 2016 rule book clarifies intentional grounding.
- Ken Fang (Awful Announcing) Report: ESPN to sell an over the top streaming service to consumers.
DEFLATEGATE, DUMPSTER DIVE
- Kevin Duffy tells us that if the Second Circuit hears Tom Brady's Deflategate appeal en banc, he will likely be issued an injunction for the 2016 season.
- Mike Florio (ProFootballTalk) Seven weeks later, no action from the Second Circuit.
- Mike Florio (ProFootballTalk) All teams must now give 24 balls to the referee for pregame testing.