- Paul Perillo tackles this week's Ask PFW Mailbag: Jimmy Garoppolo's time to shine.
- Angelique Fiske notes Malcolm Mitchell teams up with Learning Ally to encourage summer reading.
- Lauren Williams talks about the study in which Emory University professor Mike Lewis ranks the fans of NFL teams, that puts Pats fans on top.
- PFW in Progress Recap 7/12: Most anticipated game.
- Steve Balestrieri (PatsFans) Training camp primer: Wide receivers. "Health, new blood are important factors."
- Christopher Price counts down the 20 most important members of the Patriots heading into 2016: No. 10 Martellus Bennett.
- Tom E. Curran continues his countdown of the top 100 plays that shaped the Patriots' dynasty: Nos 25-26.
- Phil Perry notes Justin Coleman experienced a meteoric rise as a rookie in 2015, but he would just as soon forget it.
- Phil Perry notes Bill Belichick expects Nate Ebler "to be ready like he always is" even if he misses training camp as a member of the US Olympic Rugby team.
- WEEI highlights Rob Ninkovich as a guest on the OMF show: Deflategate "is just stupid."
- Mike Reiss notes that as Malcolm Butler prepares for his third season, he took some time to have some fun at the ESPYS.
- Jerry Thornton discusses the ESPN rankings that show the Patriots have the second-most promising future in the NFL.
- CBS Boston highlights Wes Welker as a guest on the T&R show.
- Mark Daniels writes Wes Welker says there's no animosity between him and Bill Belichick.
- Mark Daniels catches up with Wes Welker, who talks about dealing with life without football.
- NESN says Julian Edelman proved Wes Welker's point with his UFC 200 photoshop, but Edelman knows it and is in on the joke.
- Adam Kurkjian reports Robert Kraft was honored for his philanthropic work by ESPN.
- Mike Reiss points out the Patriots season tickets this year will commemorate the 15-year anniversary of the team's first Super Bowl championship.
- Callie Ahlgrim says forget Prime Day, and picks out 20 Boston-themed Amazon gifts perfect for any day.
- Oliver Thomas (247 Sports) John Clayton predicts Patriots are able to retain Jamie Collins.
- Kevin Clark (The Ringer) The NFL’s Superstar Inefficiency: While foolish teams remain hell-bent on "winning" free-agent negotiations, smart teams have a chance to shift the paradigm by anticipating cap changes and stacking studs.
- Oliver Thomas (247 Sports) Patriots' backfield lands in middle of NFL pack entering 2016.
- Analysts (NFL.com) NFL Summer Games, quarterback: Tom Brady's an ageless star.
- ESPN: Vote here for Tom Brady, 2016 ESPY award for Best NFL Player.
- Samer Kalaf (Deadspin) Wes Welker notes that Julian Edelman is like off-brand Tom Brady.
- Stephen Douglas (The Big Lead) Rob Gronkowski leaves colorful comment on Julian Edelman's Instagram photoshop with Tom Brady.
- Mike Florio (ProFootballTalk) Welker still considers fateful moment in Super Bowl XLVI a drop.
- Oliver Thomas (247 Sports) Rob Ninkovich on Chandler Jones: 'I wish him the best of luck'.
- Josh Alper (ProFootballTalk) Rob Ninkovich on Tom Brady suspension: I can only control how I play.
- Doug Farrar (SI) The Five-Year Dynasty: Building the ideal NFL offense through 2020.
- Vinnie Iyer (Sporting News) NFL GM rankings: Is your club thriving or crashing under its leadership? No. 2 Bill Belichick. (No. 24 Ryan Grigson)
- Carl Yedor (Football Outsiders) Quarterbacks and pressure, 2015.
- Ken Fang (Awful Announcing) New Hard Knocks "I Am Football" promo is out.
- Staff (ESPN) AFC East Q&A: Rex Ryan's seat is hot; only a playoff berth will cool it.
- Cameron DaSilva (Fox Sports) The five most underrated quarterbacks in the NFL.
- Mike Florio (ProFootballTalk) 2016 rule book includes new ejection provision.
DEFLATEGATE, DUMPSTER DIVE