- Angelique Fiske notes Gronk spikes a chicken wing that's too spicy, while appearing on the YouTube show "First We Feast."
- PFW in Progress Recap 7/14: Garoppolo's expectations.
- Evan Horowitz looks at how Tom Brady's suspension will affect the Patriots.
- Rachel G. Bowers examines how Jacoby Brissett will stack up with Jimmy Garoppolo in training camp.
- Andrew Mahoney previews the four games Brady would likely miss.
- Matt Burke predicts how Jimmy Garoppolo will fare vs. Cardinals, Dolphins, Texans, Bills.
- Mike Dussault (PatsPropaganda) What does Cassel’s 2008 mean for Garoppolo?
- Steve Balestrieri (PatsFans) Training camp primer, Tight ends: Gronk, Bennettbecome even more valuable now with the Brady news.
- Zack Cox continues his Patriots positional preview: Safeties.
- Kevin Duffy discusses the possibility that the Patriots could target a running back via trade when training camp begins.
- Christopher Price counts down the 20 most important members of the Patriots heading into 2016: No. 9 Jabaal Sheard and No. 8 Dion Lewis.
- Tom E. Curran continues his countdown of the top 100 plays that shaped the Patriots' dynasty: Nos 21-50.
- Mike Freeman (Bleacher Report) Excited by absence of Tom Brady, Pats' rivals likely to be disappointed again.
- Gordon McGuinness (Pro Football Focus) Ranking all 32 NFL receiving corps. No. 1 Patriots.
- Sam Monson (Pro Football Focus) Patriots' defense can shoulder load during Tom Brady's suspension.
- Staff (ESPN) AFC East Q&A: Who wins the division? Sorry, Patriots are the team to beat again. /Sorry?.
- Mike & Mike (ESPN) Can the Brady-less Patriots still contend? (1.11 min. video)
- John Breech (CBS Sports) Tom Brady makes fun of himself for always losing to Eli Manning.
- Kevin Seifert (ESPN) Nine ways to improve the NFL by 2018.
- Greg A. Bedard (SI) The NFL’s best offensive tackles. No. 10 Nate Solder.
- Oliver Thomas (247 Sports) Duron Harmon trusts what he's seen from teammate Jimmy Garoppolo.
Nate Davis (USA Today) Patriots' Nate Ebner hoping to reach Olympics with Team USA's rugby squad. 'Should hear soon.'
- Kalyn Kahler (The MMQB) Straight talk, homey: Randy Moss took a break from teaching Turks and Caicos youths about football to talk about that ESPN rumor, the catch rule and why everyone should leave Laremy Tunsil alone.
- Mike Florio (ProFootballTalk) Randy Moss says he has no contract with ESPN, yet.
- Josh Alper (ProFootballTalk) Dean Blandino: New language in catch rule "just trying to make it clearer".
- Doug Farrar (SI) The Five-Year Dynasty: Building the ideal NFL defense through 2020.
- Analysts (NFL.com) NFL Summer games, offensive line: Tyron Smith > Joe Thomas.
- Tadd Haislop (Sporting News) Ideal cities for NFL relocation: Is your town good enough for pro football?
- Darin Gantt (ProFootballTalk) Aaron Rodgers thinks "mindset of players" complicates concussion issue.
- Michael David Smith (ProFootballTalk) Mike Leach: NFL teams are insecure about their inability to teach QBs.
- Staff (The White Bronco) 2016 Arrested athlete counter.
- Daniel Roberts (Yahoo! Sports) NFL lawyer hints at league's stance on gambling.
- Tom E. Curran writes this is a helluva win for Roger Goodell and his NFL cabal. They suspended the best quarterback of this or maybe any generation over nothing, and are getting away with it.
- Tom E. Curran joins SNC to talk about the next steps for Tom Brady and his legal team: 'No bleeping way' Brady and Goodell reach settlement.
- Andrew Sheehan hears from Sports law attorney Daniel Wallach, who believes that Tom Brady's best chance to have his Deflategate suspension overturned lies in the hands of Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg. (3.26 min. video)
- Chris Mason hears from sports attorney Daniel Wallach to shed some light on Tom Brady’s legal battles.
- Alan Milstein (Sports Law Blog) One last gasp: "I predict Justice Ginsburg will issue the stay,..."
- Matt Bonesteel (Washington Post) Bill Simmons accuses Stephen A. Smith, ‘multiple’ ESPN employees of being NFL stooges
- Michael Hurley looks at the Supreme Court's history and sees hope for Tom Brady's deflategate fight.
- Michael Hurley gets the "vibe from the Brady camp that this was the plan all along,"
- WEEI guest Mike Florio says he 'would be shocked if Tom Brady and the NFLPA doesn't take this [to the Supreme Court].
- Bruce Allen (Boston Sports Media Watch) I have no use for you if...
- Bill Simmons accuses Stephen A. Smith, ‘multiple’ ESPN employees of being NFL stooges.
- CSNNE hears from NASCAR driver Brad Keselowski: Can I just say free Tom Brady? (1.55 min. video)