- Patriots Training Camp Info. and opening weekend schedule.
- Erik Scalavino tackles this week's Ask PFW Mailbag: Brady fallout.
- John Rooke's View from Above: Training Camp Countdown - will the QB question be answered?
- Angelique Fiske reports the Kill the Lights Tour rolled into Gillette Stadium last weekend, and the Patriots had a large presence.
- Connor Fulton (MusketFire) These three players will be Jimmy Garoppolo’s favorite targets.
- Matthew Schiegel (NEPatriotsLife) Outlook for Jimmy Garoppolo's 4 games at quarterback.
- Mark Daniels notes Duron Harmon intends to keep his focus on the field, even as he is also entering the last year of his rookie contract.
- Steve Balestrieri (PatsFans) Training Camp primer - Defensive line.
- Zack Cox Patriots positional preview: Can Dante Scarnecchia's return help fix O-Line?
- Mike Reiss notes Rob Gronkowski threw out the first pitch at last night's Red Sox-Giants game, and it was a strike.
- Karen Guregian catches up with Nate Ebner, who shares his thoughts after making the U.S. Olympic rugby team: "It was confirmation that I’ve given everything I had, and all the hard work had paid off."
- Christopher Price recaps the 10 biggest headlines from the Patriots offseason.
- Tom E. Curran continues his countdown of the top 100 plays that shaped the Patriots' dynasty: Nos. 11-12.
- Nick O'Malley picks his Patriots All-Pre-Belichick Era team.
- DJ Gallo (The Guardian) The slivers of hope that will kill the Pats' rivals during Tom Brady's suspension.
- Charles Robinson (Yahoo! Sports) If Jimmy Garoppolo shines in 4 games, who in NFL would make push for him?
- Chris Burke (SI) Where will the Patriots be in the standings when Tom Brady returns?
- Elliot Harrison (NFL.com) NFL bold predictions: Going out on a limb with each AFC team. Patriots: Gronkowski and Bennett combine for 20 scores.
- Danny Kelly (The Ringer) The NFL is weird: What do the statistical oddities from 2015 mean for the upcoming season?
- John Breech (CBS Sports) Cam Newton says another quarterback is better after being voted No. 1 in NFL. "[Tom] Brady or J.J. [Watt]," Newton told NFL.com recently when asked who should've been ranked No. 1."
- Michael David Smith (ProFootballTalk) NFL issues a false start warning to centers.
- Chris Burke (SI) The NFL’s best outside receivers.
- Chuck Zodda (Inside the Pylon) Kicks and chips - The NFL thinks kickers are too good.
- Mike Florio (ProFootballTalk) Blandino explains use of chips in 2016.
- players and power. (Sports on Earth) Understanding NFL
- Emily Kaplan (The MMQB) Remaking Goodell's image: Mission impossible? "...it is his job to make the commissioner look less like a caricature."
- Sally Jenkins (Washington Post) Why Roger Goodell, not Tom Brady, is Deflategate’s real loser. /Another A+ for Jenkins.
- Vinnie Iyer (Sporting News) Five ways Tom Brady's suspension will actually help Patriots. /No.
- Ryan Disdier (NFL Spinzone) Tom Brady suspension a positive. /Once again. No, it's not.
- SportsNet Central guest John Feinstein joins Mike Giardi to discuss the impact of Brady's suspension: 'Ultimate loser' in deflategate is the Players Union. (1.20 min. video)
- Nick O'Malley points out a report that shows even the referees didn't know the PSI of game balls during NFL spot checks. /League made sure of that.
- Matt Dolloff 'highlights' how Roger Goodell draws ire on Twitter no matter what he says.
- Mark Kaboly (Pittsburgh TribLive) Steelers' Williams has no empathy for Patriots.