- 2016 Training Camp primer: Players report to Training Camp on July 27; First practice set for July 28. /Yay!!
- Patriots release LB C.J. Johnson and LS Christian Yount.
- Jeremy Smith reports Rob Gronkowski, Geneo Grissom, Josh Kline and David Andrews spent Wednesday morning working with kids at the Hockomock Area YMCA in Foxborough.
- PFW in Progress Recap 7/21: What is Tom Brady's window?
- Mark Daniels gives us five position battles to keep an eye on at training camp: 1. Interior offensive line.
- Glen Farley assesses the wide receiver position, a position in transition this year.
- The AP lists Jimmy Garoppolo among several Patriots training camp questions.
- Nick O'Malley notes Albert Breer reached out to executives from other teams to get a grasp of what they thought about Patriots backup QB Jimmy Garoppolo.
- Ron Borges is looking forward to "inflated football season" again, and wants to see how Belichick manages the QB situation in practice and preseason.
- Ryan Hathaway reports Rob Gronkowski is not worried about playing without Tom Brady, "I beast out no matter what, baby."
- Matt Dolloff notes Nate Ebner confirms Gronk is the most unstoppable physical force on earth.
- Mike Reiss reports that for the first time, Bill Belichick has both sons officially on the Patriots' staff.
- Christopher Price reports the Patriots released LB C.J. Johnson and LS Christian Yount.
- Mark Daniels points to money and depth as the usual key factors behind surprise cuts or trades this time of year.
- Christopher Price counts down the 20 most important members of the Patriots heading into 2016: No. 2 Rob Gronkowski.
- Hayden Bird finds Rob Gronkowski, LeGarrette Blount and Malcolm Butler giving away free ice cream yesterday in Downtown Crossing, as part of a Draft Kings event.
- Henry McKenna posts a clip of Julian Edelman clowning around, trying to ride a unicycle.
- Mike Reiss reports LS Joe Cardona had been on active duty in the Navy, but he has made the transition to the reserves and will be at training camp.
- CBS Boston notes J.J. Watt may not return in time to face the Brady-less Patriots in Week 3.
- Matt Dolloff reports on Boston-area doctors asked to head a panel to find the NFL's new Chief Medical Officer.
- Melissa Jacobs (SI) Nate Ebner grateful to chase Olympic rugby gold during Patriots camp.
Don Banks (SI) The NFL’s best quarterbacks. /Brady No. 2.
- Evan Kaplan (ESPN) Which players could break Brett Favre's records?
- Staff (SI) 2016 NFL player rankings by position.
- Analysts (NFL.com) NFL Summer Games: Cardinals, Patriots sit atop medal count.
- Vinnie Iyer (Sporting News) NFL's top 10 cornerbacks can talk as much trash as they want.
- Kyle Shaner (The Daily Advocate) Light Foundation campers leave their mark in Darke County.
- Peter King (The MMQB) Can Goodell save his job?; MMQB Mailbag.
- Ten Years of Goodell, from a player’s point of view. (The MMQB)
- Mark Fainaru-Wada and Steve Fainaru (ESPN) NFL doctor removed as second league health adviser scrutinized.
- Phil Perry recaps NFLPA president Eric Winston on Tom Brady's case and what it means for the relationship between the players and the league.