- Andy Hart tackles this week's Ask PFW Mailbag: Ray Rice, QB reps and more!
- John Rooke's View from Above: Training Camp Countdown - DB's have talent, if not experience.
- Patriots unveil plans to celebrate 15th anniversary of the 2001 Super Bowl Championship season.
- The Herald Staff puts together a fans' guide to navigating Patriots Training Camp.
- Mike Reiss gets us up to date with the team plans for today and a few thoughts and notes before the start of camp.
- Karen Guregian expects the Patriots’ to stick to their quick-draw offensive game plan with Jimmy Garoppolo.
- The AP lists Jimmy Garoppolo among several Pats' training camp questions.
- Jeff Howe looks at five positions up for grabs as the Patriots enter camp: 1. Center: Bryan Stork vs. David Andrews.
- Henry McKenna runs down the training camp roster, position by position.
- Christopher Price notes that video reveals several of the veterans were already on the field in Foxboro yesterday.
- Mark Farinella says it's finally time to start seeking answers to the many questions that have emerged since the Patriots left the field in Denver back in January.
- The Providence Journal reports the the Patriots are set to open training camp to the public on Thursday.
- Christopher Price reports that on the 15th anniversary of their Super Bowl season, the Patriots are set to pay tribute to the 2001 title team.
- Manish Mehta (NY Daily News) Even with Tom Brady suspended, Todd Bowles and Jets aren’t ready to kick dirt on Patriots.
- Chris Burke (SI) As their scandals subside, Manning and Brady's legacies remain intact.
- First Take (ESPN) Babers: Only Marino had faster release than Garoppolo. (1.49 min. video)
- Richard Deitsch (SI) Media Circus: What’s next for Tom Jackson, ESPN NFL studio shows.
DEFLATEGATE, DUMPSTER DIVE
- Thomas A. Baker III, J.D., Ph.D. (Ruling Sports) An obituary for the NFL’s greatest nontroversy: The legacy of Deflategate
- Bryan Alexander (USA Today) Matt Damon warns NFL: Beware Tom Brady's return after Deflategate.
- 98.5 Sports Hub guest Ben Volin says Peyton Manning and the Manning family were likely 'taken care of' by the NFL in PED investigation.
- Christopher Price says that when it comes to the double standard of how the league investigated Tom Brady and Peyton Manning, fans have every right to be upset.
- Tom E. Curran writes on the laughable double standard in the Manning and Brady cases.
- Darin Gantt (ProFootballTalk) Texans owner was as sick of DeflateGate as the rest of us. /So out of touch.
- Paul D.Anderson (NFL Concussion Litigation) NFL to enforce concussion protocol violations. With a potential windfall for the owners.