- Erik Scalavino continues his annual, examination of the Patriots roster. Safeties.
- The Patriots look back at Tom Brady's and Rob Gronkowski's history in NFL Network's 'Top 100' countdown prior to last night.
- Lauren Williams reports Tom Brady adds another ESPY nomination to his collection.
- Bob Wallace talks about potential opportunities for NFL TV partners to offer online game options that complement the league's current distribution strategy.
- From the NFL - The "NFL HQ" crew talks about the most anticipated games on the Patriots 2016 schedule. (1.15 min. video)
- From the NFL - 'Top 100 Players of 2016': No. 2 Tom Brady. (4.06 min. video)
- From the NFL - 'Top 100 Players of 2016': No. 9 Rob Gronkowski. (4.40 min. video)
- Mark Daniels says that with several high-profile player-contracts set to expire, it's important to remember the Patriots already have a few cornerstones locked up long term.
- Miguel Benzan (PatsFans) Patscap’s 53-man roster projection for the Patriots.
- Christopher Price counts down the 20 most important members of the Patriots heading into 2016: No. 16 Danny Amendola.
- Tom E. Curran continues his countdown of the top 100 plays that shaped the Patriots' dynasty: Nos 37-38.
- John Sarianides (NFL SpinZone) 5 things the Patriots must do well schematically in 2016.
- Henry McKenna reports Tom Brady is one of five players who have been nominated for "Best NFL Player" at The 2016 Espy's.
- Cameron McDonough wonders if the Cam Newton vs. Tom Brady for No. 1 player of 2016 is an argument worth having.
- Robert Alvarez (PatsFans) Best Patriots social media posts from the July 4th weekend.
- Chris Burke (SI) The NFL’s best free safeties. No. 5 Devin McCourty.
- Oliver Thomas (247 Sports) Gil Brandt tabs Tom Brady the best quarterback he's ever seen.
- Oliver Thomas (247 Sports) Patriots tight end Rob Gronkowski 'can't wait' to return to work.
- Kevin Clark (The Ringer) Gronk for President: Put the polls away — the tight end’s approval rating is 100.
- Oliver Thomas (247 Sports) Danny Amendola: Patriots 'have to roll with the punches' at QB.
- Kevin Seifert (ESPN) Ranking the NFL's top 10 feuds. No. 4 Ryan Grigson vs. Patriots - No. 7 Richard Sherman vs. Tom Brady - No. 10. Rob Gronkowski vs. Sergio Brown.
- Mike Rodak (ESPN) AFC East Q&A: Would your team allow Tyrod Taylor to enter contract year without a new deal?
- Crew (NFL.com) "Top 100 Players of 2016 Reaction Show" debate whether Tom Brady deserved to rank higher than Aaron Rodgers. (3.27 min. video)
- Bill Bender (Sporting News) NFL backup QB ranking: How confident are you in your team's reserves? No. 4 Patriots.
- Des Bieler (Washington Post) Calvin Johnson says painkillers were handed out ‘like candy’ to NFL players.
- Chris Burke (SI) Megatron’s comments on brutal aftereffects of NFL tough to swallow.
- Dylan Howlett (The MMQB) Series on NFL kickers: Part I: Pity the kicker - Part II: A lonely world.
- Kevin Duffy notes that for the Tom Brady appeal, there is no deadline for a Second Circuit decision.
- Ryan Hannable highlights Michael McCann's update on when a deflategate ruling could come down, and his belief the odds are against Tom Brady.
- Phil Perry notes Ex-BC star Matt Ryan, now the Falcons' quarterback, says he's unfamiliar with Deflategate but knows Tom Brady won't let it affect his play.
- Mike Florio (ProFootballTalk) Matt Ryan tiptoes around Tom Brady case.
- Kevin Duffy notes that according to TMZ, former Patriots CB Brandon Browner is being investigated for an alleged assault.